open/close all folders
The Second Empire
Black Dalek general of the 1st Conquest Army.
Chief scientist attached to Xenol's staff.
- Absent-Minded Professor: And somehow, the Daleks themselves consider him a Mad Scientist of the worst kind. Justified.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Despite being incredibly eccentric by Dalek standards he comes up with inventions that surpass anything produced by Dalek science.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: He has a rather... loose hold on reality.
- Omnidisciplinary Scientist: He can create enything from teleporters to invisible paint, new armor and weaponry and sonar systems.
- Super Soldier:A rather odd example, he has DNA from Davros, which explains his genius, and his eccentricity.
Xenol's Second in Command.
Saucer commander in the Dalek space fleet. Usually acts as pilot for Xenol and also commands the Second Empire's space forces.
- Ace Pilot: Anzollo manages to outfly combat hoverbouts in a ground attack gunship and hides from a battlesaucer by putting his ship in a blindspot that is only slightly larger than his ship.
- Explosive Overclocking: He abuses his ship and ultimately destroys its gravitic lens to destroy dozens of attacking First Empire battlesaucers.
- Heroic Sacrifice
- Improbable Piloting Skills: To give Xenol's plan to cripple the battlesaucer a better chance of success Anzollo flips his ship upside down so the tail ramp opens upwards towards the saucer's belly.
Second In Comand of the 3rd Conquest Army. First to proclaim Xenol emperor after the latter exterminates Xyml.
The First Empire
The Golden Emperor. Absolute ruler of the First Dalek Empire.
Black Dalek general of the Imperial Legion.
- Armchair Military
- Bling of War: He's not really that much flashier than many of other Daleks, though he does have a very shiney casing with some gold marbling around the mid section, however his gun has an extra power cable that's obviously designed to mimic an aiguillette which combined with his attitude takes him into this trope.
- He's very proud of his casing, as seen when the heat of the mines that destroy the Legion burns away much of the paint job, and he stops to complain.
- Dirty Coward: The moment he realizes he and the Legion have stepped into a huge minefield in a narrow ravine with thousands of snipers above, he devolves into this, trying to slime his way into Xenol's graces. He fails. Miserably.
- Fat Bastard: Implied when it's revealed he refuses to follow the serving machine's dietary recommendations and instead has his aide serve him kwalorblmn.
- General Failure: He is sent to invade a rebellious planet. Instead of instantly ordering recon, he plans to march all guns blazing. He then somehow manages to have his entire fighting force destroyed, having dealt next to no damage to the enemy.
- Hollywood Tactics: Leading from the front lines. And somehow missing the spectacular trap he's fallen into.
- The Neidermeyer: As seen with the reporter from Skaro, he's mostly concerned about he's going to look for the cameras.
- Too Dumb to Live: He barely survived the minefield that killed the Legion, with heavy damage to his travel machine. He then stops to gloat about his survival, and is frozen into place by the sound of several dozen Heavy Weapons Daleks locking into his position.
Black Dalek general of the 3rd Conquest Army.
- General Failure: Oh so very much. Observe:
General Xyml has not proved a popular commander. Since he took over the Third has seen little glory and his campaign against the Sentient Seaweeds of Agwatikka 2 showed him to be an uninspired leader, winning scant respect from his troops.
Creator of the Daleks and Omnidisciplinary Scientist
for the First Dalek Empire.