open/close all folders
The main protagonist of the series. A young Hot-Blooded American Psychiccer man who works as a member of Anti-NOA and is the Psychiccer of Fire. Burn happens to be an old friend of Keith and wants him to abandon his extreme ways. Even though he went missing after the events of the first Psychic Force, Burn had soon re-emerged in order to stop the plans of both Neo NOA and the Army. Burn's also continuing his own personal mission of convincing Keith to give up the idea of creating a utopia for Psychiccers.
- Voiced by: Kyoko Hikami
A young happy and upbeat Australian Psychiccer girl who works as a member of Anti-NOA and is the Psychiccer of Wind. Wendy tends to act like Emilio's Cool Big Sis in order to help him out. Wendy is also on a personal mission to find her missing older sister Chris. The sequel would find Wendy now searching for both Burn and Emilio after the two of them had went missing following the events of the first Psychic Force. It's also possible that part of Wendy's ending from within the first Psychic Force is canon, in which she had accidentally killed Sonia/Chris, but unlike her ending, Sonia never came back.
- Voiced by: Minami Takayama
A young frightened Russian Psychiccer boy who works as a member of Anti-NOA and is the Psychiccer of Light. Emilio is introverted and fearful of his own power. The sequel would find Emilio now working for Wong's Army, having been brainwashed into some sort of Ax-Crazy boy. However, Emilio's good self still struggles to emerge.
- Ax-Crazy - 2/2012 Emilio
- Battle in the Center of the Mind - The last battle of Emilio's story in Psychic Force 2/2012 is a battle against his psycho side. He loses.
- Beam Spam - His Trinity Ray, especially if there are prisms involved, particularly the one that splits a ray into eight.
- Brainwashed and Crazy - 2/2012 Emilio. Emphasis on CRAZY
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: The color of Normal Emilio' light powers is Gold. Brainwashed Emilio is silver, while Psycho Emilio's is blood red.
- Crucified Hero Shot - His ultimate move.
- Holy Hand Grenade
- Light is Not Good - 2/2012 Emilio
- Power Gives You Wings
- Shrinking Violet - A rare male example
- You Gotta Have Green Hair
- Voiced by: Kyosei Tsukui
A young cold and calculating British Psychiccer man who serves as the leader of NOA and is the Psychiccer of Ice. Despite his extreme ambitions, Keith comes off as being a very charismatic person and manages to attract one of his followers, Sonia. Keith's main goal is to create a perfect utopia for Psychiccers and that he seeks to recruit and convince his old friend Burn to help him out in his quest. The sequel would still have Keith being the leader of NOA (now renamed as Neo NOA) as he continues his conquest in creating a Psychiccer-only utopia. Although with Wong defecting and forming his own Psychiccer organization called The Army, Keith got a new opposition that even disgusts him.
- An Ice Person
- Badass Bookworm - In his spare time, Keith likes to read many books.
- Dark Messiah
- Human Popsicle - His Frigid Prison
- Red Oni, Blue Oni - The Blue Oni to Burn's Red Oni.
- The Rival - To Burn
- Utopia Justifies the Means - Keith's explanation towards Burn during their confrontations in both games.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist - Keith's main goal is to create a peaceful utopia for united Psychiccers. Unfortunately, having to attack and kill innocent people seems to be a part of that goal.
- White Hair, Black Heart - Although he does have a Well-Intentioned Extremist vibe, and even Keith is disgusted at Wong.
Sonia (Chris Ryan)
- Voiced by: Ayako Shiraishi
A young mysterious blue-haired Psychiccer woman who works as a member of NOA and is the Psychiccer of Electricity. Sonia harbors a crush on Keith, and is hinted to be rather robotic. Turns out that Sonia is actually Wendy's older sister Chris Ryan, who was kidnapped and rebuilt as an android by Wong.
- Big NO - Sonia lets out one in her Story, after accidentally killing her sister Wendy (and regaining her memories at the same time).
- Combat Stilettos
- Love Martyr - Amnesia aside, Sonia was willing to assist Keith in most of his questionable ways to achieve his goal because she did love him.
- Luke, I Am Your Father - Wendy, Sonia is your sister.
- Ms. Fanservice - Her white skin tight outfit really does make her look very hot.
- Ridiculously Human Robot
- She's Got Legs
- Shock and Awe
- That Man Is Dead - In Sonia's Story Mode, after she found out that she is Wendy's sister, she renounced all her loyalty and love to Keith and utters the line, "Sonia is dead. The one standing before you is Wendy's sister Chris Ryan."
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
- Voiced by: Ryusei Nakao
A young mental German Psychiccer man who works as a member of NOA and is the Psychiccer of Gravity while having a Split Personality disorder. At one point, Brad's a gentleman who scoffs at fighting, but let him see some blood and he'll turn into an Ax-Crazy Psycho for Hire.
A sharp-dressed and intellectual Psychiccer man who works as a member of Neo NOA and is the Psychiccer of Water. Carlo is Keith's new subordinate in Neo NOA and supports his goal of a Psychiccer-only world.
Carlo's little sister who works as a member of Neo NOA and is the Psychiccer of Fire, but NOT Burn's successor. Other than serving Keith as a member in Neo NOA and supporting his ambition, Regina seeks to impress her older brother as well.
- Big Brother Worship - Regina worships Carlo.
- Combat Stilettos
- Hope Spot - In her ending, Regina was sure that she had killed Gudeath in order to avenge Carlo's death... except that Gudeath is Not Quite Dead and proceeds to strike her in the back with his own power her before dying himself, leading Regina to eventually be Together in Death with Carlo.
- Ms. Fanservice - Her scantily-clad outfit does make her look very sexy and that she had enough cleavage for the American Dreamcast release to censor it and a white leotard that invites "running around in her panties" jokes.
- Playing with Fire
- She's Got Legs
- You Gotta Have Pink Hair
- Voiced by: Mitsuaki Madono
A bespectacled Hong Kong Chinese Psychiccer man who was once a member of NOA and is the Psychiccer of Time. Wong had usually served as Keith's consultant and strategist, but is one hell of Magnificent Chessmaster, manipulating everyone and everything for his own personal gain. Upon severing all of his ties to NOA and establishing himself as the leader of his own Psychiccer organization called The Army, Wong seeks to topple both Keith and Neo NOA so that he can advance his own goal of world domination. Possibly the Big Bad of the entire series.
- A God Am I - He fancies himself as being this, saying that time controls people and because he himself can control time, he automatically assumes the arrogant fact that he's an instant god.
- Big Bad - Possibly, considering the direct fact that all of the problems which are happening from within the series is because of his own scheming machinations.
- The Chessmaster
- Eyes Always Shut
- Four Eyes, Zero Soul
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice - No, not his death, but he can summon a giant sword to do this to you.
- Karma Houdini - He rarely gets his comeuppance straight out. He either gets his wish to be God coming true by eliminating everyone who gets in his way, or if he dies, either he has a backup body or his killer dies with him.
- Nerd Glasses
- Psychotic Smirk - He is very rarely seen without this.
- Smug Snake
- Take Over the World - His main goal.
- Teleport Spam - He can be very fond of this. His throw move consists of teleporting around the opponent repeatedly, striking them from every angle.
- Time Master
- Time Stands Still - His ultimate move, which drains his entire Psy Power.
- Treacherous Advisor - He was this to Keith when he was a member of NOA.
- Wicked Cultured
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness - He is quite fond of saying this particular quote.
- Voiced by: Ryuzaburo Otomo
The successor of Brad, in which he's the Psychiccer of Gravity despite being so slow. Gudeath works as a member of Wong's Army and thinks that the world has no need of the weak and is out to eliminate weak Psychiccers.
A short-tempered Bishōnen who works as a member of Wong's Army and is the Psychiccer of Darkness. However, like Wong to Keith previously, Setsuna wants to usurp Wong's place and take control over The Army.
- Casting a Shadow
- Fingerless Gloves
- Ridiculously Human Robot - It turns out that Setsuna is nothing more than an android created by Wong from within his ending.
- The Starscream - Much like Wong when he was in NOA, Setsuna seeks to eliminate his boss so that he can take full control over The Army.
From Other Parties
- Voiced by: Hikaru Midorikawa
The second protagonist of the series and the successor of Sonia, in which he's the Psychiccer of Lightning. Might is a Psychiccer Hunter who makes a living by hunting down and killing all other Psychiccers.
Patricia "Patty" Myers
- Voiced by: Motoko Kumai
Nicknamed "Patty", she is Might's closest friend (but it's not quite known if she's also a Psychiccer Hunter) and is the Psychiccer of Tones.
- Voiced by: Yosuke Akimoto
A Japanese monk/priest magician who's unaffiliated with any of the conflicting forces and that he uses Shinto monk magic. Genma is convinced that psychic power is a double-edged sword, thus he's trying to rid the world of all Psychiccers.
The successor of Genma and very much identical to him. Genshin is a Japanese monk/priest magician who uses Shinto monk magic and tries to rid the world of the "supposed" evil that is the Psychiccers. Genshin is also on a personal mission to help rescue a young Shinto miko named Shiori from Wong and The Army.
- Badass Grandpa
- Bare-Fisted Monk/Warrior Monk
- Heroic Sacrifice - In his ending, he defeats Wong in order to save Shiori, but soon discovers from within a shocking sight and state that Shiori's lifeforce is fading away because of Wong's callous experiments on her. To ensure that Shiori has the chance to survive and live on, he transfers his remaining lifeforce into Shiori so that she can be revived instantly. Sadly, he dies from the process of his technique.
- Paper Talisman
- Religion Is Magic
A young Japanese Shinto Miko who is said to be The Chosen One of the Shadow Plateau: a sacred and religious place where both Genma and Genshin come from and that Shiori herself is destined to help save and lead the world from its current ruin and destruction. Upon learning and knowing of her hidden power, Wong and The Army kidnap Shiori in the hopes of harnessing that power for their own malevolent ends, forcing Genshin to embark on a rescue mission in order to save Shiori from the current danger.
- The Chosen One
- Damsel in Distress
- Expy - Does it seem quite strange that Shiori look a bit like a futuristic version of Sayo-chan from Kiki Kai Kai (an old Taito arcade game)?
- Religion Is Magic
- She's Got Legs
- You Gotta Have Purple Hair - Though for the most part, Shiori's hair looks to be colored black.
- Zettai Ryouiki
An American cyborg who's unaffiliated with any of the conflicting forces and that he fights with the various armaments and upgrades of his cybernetic body. An unexpected Psychiccer attack had severely injured Gates and killed his wife Cheryl and daughter Tina, thus he became a cyborg in order to get his revenge against all Psychiccers. The sequel would find Gates unexpectedly working for Neo NOA after Keith captures and reprograms him. Gates' ending in the previous game was canon too: Keith was actually the one behind his family's massacre, but Gates didn't know about this when he was being brainwashed.