open/close all folders
Kaitlyn Sykes (Josephine "Jo" Foster)A 15-year-old daughter of John Sykes, an enviromentalist. He took advantage of his daughter's ability to bolster his environmentally-friendly political campaign. She ran away to escape from this image.
- Abusive Parents:: A light example but this was caused by her parents' inability to sense that the commercials were bothering her.
- Becoming the Mask: She legitimately cares about the environment despite her dislike of the "Pokekid" moniker.
- Embarrassing Nickname: "Pokekid", for her commercials dealing with Pokemon.
- Naďve Newcomer
- The Runaway
- Suicidal Overconfidence: Her fights against Luke and Matt.
- Soapbox Sadie: Has at the very least a concern for the environment.
- Team Mom: Takes care of Kagato and Tsubasa.
- Wig, Dress, Accent: Her Jo disguise.
Matthias "Matt" ClineA man in his thirties who trained Pokemon in Hoenn when he was younger, despite being a Sinnoh native. Now, he has decided that he prefers acting, especially since he went blind. He hasn't lost his edge, however, and can still hold his own in a battle. Is apparently a triplet.
- Aura Vision
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: Usually the case with him when he acts.
- Psychotic Smirk: Instinctively slips into one when he's not thinking sometimes.
- Put on a Bus: It's easy for bad things to happen to a blind man, honestly...
- However, he may come back later with his triplet brothers. And baby daughter. If we ever get to Sinnoh.
- Make that a no.
Danielle "Copper" D'Lyon
- A Father to His Men
- Large Ham: His Drilbur, which he and his Pokemon have a low tolerance for.
- Undying Loyalty: Kill him, and his Pokemon will make sure you won't live to tell the tale.
Nicholas "Nick" MasakazuNic is a 23-year-old man of relatively tall stature with a cool outlook on life. He was born in the outer regions of Kanto and loves his teammates very much. He'll befriend anyone willing to.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Hoo boy, He can get pushed over the edge fast. He just has very few.
- Berserk Button: Insulting the Legendaries.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Has gotten over it by now.
- Green Thumb: His Pokemon, near completely Grass-type.
- Hidden Depths
- Obfuscating Stupidity: His default mode.
- Old Soldier: He's not old or a soldier, but he fits.
- Vomit Indiscretion Shot: Towards any type of manmade vehicle.
Audrey JonathonA 15 year-old girl who was born in Lavaridge Town. She has an older brother in Unova. She's a bit of a tomboy.
- Kleptomaniac Hero: Her motto is to keep everything she gets or finds.
- Socially-Awkward Hero: Audrey is often rather shy, but she isn't always.
- Sweet Tooth: She's often found snacking on candy, usually chocolate.
Shane Van GraffA 16-year-old trainer from Johto who came to Unova to make his fortune. Clever and opportunistic, he hopes to use his understanding of Pokemon to make money. Somehow.
- Action Girl: His Zoroark, Blackjack.
- Attack! Attack! Attack!: Due to having two Pokemon above level 35, the only strategy he's used against the beginning Gym leaders is to just attack until the other Pokemon faints. It's served him well so far.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: Between his two Pokemon, Pepper and Blackjack.
- Berserk Button: It isn't really defined what Pepper's is, but Blackjack is still able push it.
- Combat Pragmatist: Blackjack. He's also not above using both his Pokemon on random Mooks if he doesn't feel like battling.
- Imagine Spot: Shane gets three when he imagines himself commanding the fully evolved versions of the dragon Pokemon he can pick.
- Massive Numbered Siblings: Shane is the youngest of 7 children. He only knows one of their names, while he refers to the others by numbers.
- Mr. Vice Guy: Shane's primary goal for becoming a Pokemon trainer is to get lots and lots of money.
- Our Dragons Are Different: He recieves a Gible egg from Drayden.
- Playing with Fire: He has a Typhlosion, and his Zoroark knows Flamethrower.
- Running Gag: Shane really wants to get his money.
- Selective Obliviousness: Shane didn't care that Castelia City was in a riot. He just wanted to get an accountant and a shop location.
- The Trickster: His Zoroark, Blackjack.
- Young Entrepreneur: He's started his own business delivering supplies directly to trainers in the wilderness.
- Would Hit a Girl: He had no problems landing a cheap blow on Cirna after she turned on him.
- Berserk Button: Do not hurt Tsukasa, and I mean it, don't hurt Tsukasa. You won't like the results.
- Big Brother Instinct: Toward Tsukasa.
- Charles Atlas Super Power: Kagato is really, really strong and fast.
- The Hero: A definite contender for this position...
- Heroic Build: Not as big as most, but a shot of him shirtless would reveal he is very toned.
- Indy Ploy: He Indy Ployed his way out of an air ship.
- I Will Definitely Protect Her: toward both Tsukasa and now toward Kaitlyn. But with Kaitlyn, he is obviously feeling romantic toward her.
- Nice Guy: Always kind, decent and resourceful.
Ingram and His Daughters
Ingram "The Doctor" Aligetto
- Chewing the Scenery
- Expy: of both Ingram Pliskin and Jail Scaglietti
- For Science!
- Large Ham
- Mad Scientist
- Genius Ditz
- Meganekko: Unlike Quattro, she is very sincerely a Meganekko.
- Mission Control: fulfills this role among the Daughters of Ingram.
- Combat Pragmatist: if her pokemon cannot subdue you, Trench Knives work too.
- The Dragon: a major contender, and the strongest, combat wise, amongst the Daughters.
- You Shall Not Pass: she pulls it in Relic Castle.
- Genki Girl
- Motor Mouth
- Speaks Fluent Animal: Ingram purposefully made her for this purpose.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
Commander ArgonThe big boss of Team Gestalt.
Cifer the Chandelure
Commander RadonAdrian's boss, he is the head of Gestalt's science team.
Doctor Adrian KunstlerA recent recruit to Gestalt's science team, he joined out of dissatisfaction with the Pokeverse's science community and the "tree professors", as he called them. Despite his imposing appearance, he is actually very polite and softspoken.
- Badass in a Nice Suit
- Badass Longcoat: He has a long black evening coat that he might wear in the field so it's not automatically evident that he's a scientist.
- Mr. Fanservice: If Seis' reaction to him is anything to go by, despite the fact that he's 53, but looks about forty.
- Green Eyes
- Herr Doktor: A German/Russian scientist. Why not? His accent is rather light, though.
- It Amused Me: Quite honestly, he's just bored with the state of science over here in the Pokeverse.
- Long Bus Trip: Disillusioned with the state of science even with Team Gestalt, he resigned and headed back to Austria.
- Reverse Mole
Others (Includes Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and wild Pokemon)
Volcarona (Relic Castle)A level 70-Volcarona found at the bottom of the Relic Castle. This continuity pushes that it still hasn't been captured, but that's not stopping some people.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies
- Reasonable Authority Figure
- Playing with Fire: Well, duh.
- Psychic Powers: Despite not knowing any Psychic moves nor being the Psychic-type.
- Tranquil Fury
Cilan, Chilli, and Cress
- Brown Eyes
- Curtains Match the Window
- Dishing Out Dirt
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Got better with the N's Castle incident. At this point, has kinda almost lost the Jerk half.
- Nice Hat
- Ace Pilot
- Bare Your Midriff
- Blow You Away
- Hair Decorations
- Expressive Hairpiece: Her Propeller, which spins faster the happier she is.
- Fashionable Asymmetry
- Fiery Redhead
- Ms. Fanservice: Just not as noticable as in the games.
- Short Tank
- Badass Beard: Damn straight he does.
- Badass Grandpa
- Gentleman and a Scholar
- Instant Awesome, Just Add Dragons
- Red Baron: Spartan Mayor. Still.
- Retired Badass: Almost.
- Badass Biker: Can pull this off with his bike from Gen 1.
- Berserk Button: Injustice in the world? He'll make you pay. Insult or Attack his Friends, Family, or Mentors? Start writing your will. Beat up his team outside of a battle? Heck, even in Hell, you won't be able to escape his wrath, which will know no end.
- Death Glare: He won't kill you, but if he's pissed, you'll wish you were dead.
- Even the Guys Want Him
- Heroic Mime
- Nice Hat
- The Cameo
- The Stoic
- Visible Silence: Oh so much.
- Warrior Therapist: To everyone he can, he will. Without saying a word.
CirnaA weird young woman who kissed Luke after he won his badge...and after she had her pokemon maul the Gym Trainers without a second thought. Though she looks easily excitable, she might not be as cheerful or as good natured as her attitude would lead you to believe.
- Cirna is a Cheating Bitch: She has a Darkrai, a Zapdos and an Entei.
- Genki Girl: Or is she?
- Hannibal Lecture: she delivered a mean one to Shane, combined with "The Reason You Suck" Speech.
- Hidden Depths: You might not want to know what she's keeping hidden inside though~
- Manipulative Bitch
- Psycho for Hire
- The Vamp
LexineA young Latias that got lost in a storm. Not much is known about her, apart that she's very cheery and rather naive.
- Afraid OF Blood: She passed out when she saw Shane's blood after accidentaly hurting him.
- Fish out of Water: She's never been to Unova before, so knows nothing about native species or people.
- Naive Olympus Mon
- Olympus Mons
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: Tried, as she used a dumpster illusion to hide on a roof.