Characters: Pokémon: Creation's Egg
open/close all folders
Kaitlyn Sykes (Josephine "Jo" Foster)
A 15-year-old daughter of John Sykes, an enviromentalist. He took advantage of his daughter's ability to bolster his environmentally-friendly political campaign. She ran away to escape from this image.
Matthias "Matt" Cline
A man in his thirties who trained Pokemon in Hoenn when he was younger, despite being a Sinnoh native. Now, he has decided that he prefers acting, especially since he went blind. He hasn't lost his edge, however, and can still hold his own in a battle. Is apparently a triplet
Danielle "Copper" D'Lyon
Nicholas "Nick" Masakazu
Nic is a 23-year-old man of relatively tall stature with a cool outlook on life. He was born in the outer regions of Kanto and loves his teammates very much. He'll befriend anyone willing to.
A 15 year-old girl who was born in Lavaridge Town. She has an older brother in Unova. She's a bit of a tomboy.
Shane Van Graff
A 16-year-old trainer from Johto who came to Unova to make his fortune. Clever and opportunistic, he hopes to use his understanding of Pokemon to make money. Somehow.
- Action Girl: His Zoroark, Blackjack.
- Attack! Attack! Attack!: Due to having two Pokemon above level 35, the only strategy he's used against the beginning Gym leaders is to just attack until the other Pokemon faints. It's served him well so far.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: Between his two Pokemon, Pepper and Blackjack.
- Berserk Button: It isn't really defined what Pepper's is, but Blackjack is still able push it.
- Combat Pragmatist: Blackjack. He's also not above using both his Pokemon on random Mooks if he doesn't feel like battling.
- Imagine Spot: Shane gets three when he imagines himself commanding the fully evolved versions of the dragon Pokemon he can pick.
- Massive Numbered Siblings: Shane is the youngest of 7 children. He only knows one of their names, while he refers to the others by numbers.
- Mr. Vice Guy: Shane's primary goal for becoming a Pokemon trainer is to get lots and lots of money.
- Our Dragons Are Different: He recieves a Gible egg from Drayden.
- Playing with Fire: He has a Typhlosion, and his Zoroark knows Flamethrower.
- Running Gag: Shane really wants to get his money.
- Selective Obliviousness: Shane didn't care that Castelia City was in a riot. He just wanted to get an accountant and a shop location.
- The Trickster: His Zoroark, Blackjack.
- Young Entrepreneur: He's started his own business delivering supplies directly to trainers in the wilderness.
- Would Hit a Girl: He had no problems landing a cheap blow on Cirna after she turned on him.
Ingram and His Daughters
Ingram "The Doctor" Aligetto
- Badass: She actually was fairly confident she could take some angry pokemon if she killed their trainer.
- Combat Pragmatist: if her pokemon cannot subdue you, Trench Knives work too.
- The Dragon: a major contender, and the strongest, combat wise, amongst the Daughters.
- You Shall Not Pass: she pulls it in Relic Castle.
- Bad Ass: She ran up a building to knock out Red, who had previously slung aside blasts from Dieci's cannon.
- Blood Knight: seems to enjoy battle a lot.
- Genki Girl
The big boss of Team Gestalt.
Cifer the Chandelure
Adrian's boss, he is the head of Gestalt's science team.
Doctor Adrian Kunstler
A recent recruit to Gestalt's science team, he joined out of dissatisfaction with the Pokeverse's science community and the "tree professors", as he called them. Despite his imposing appearance, he is actually very polite and softspoken.
- Badass in a Nice Suit
- Badass Longcoat: He has a long black evening coat that he might wear in the field so it's not automatically evident that he's a scientist.
- Mr. Fanservice: If Seis' reaction to him is anything to go by, despite the fact that he's 53, but looks about forty.
- Green Eyes
- Herr Doktor: A German/Russian scientist. Why not? His accent is rather light, though.
- It Amused Me: Quite honestly, he's just bored with the state of science over here in the Pokeverse.
- Long Bus Trip: Disillusioned with the state of science even with Team Gestalt, he resigned and headed back to Austria.
- Reverse Mole
Others (Includes Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and wild Pokemon)
Volcarona (Relic Castle)
A level 70-Volcarona found at the bottom of the Relic Castle. This continuity pushes that it still hasn't been captured, but that's not stopping some people.
Cilan, Chilli, and Cress
A weird young woman who kissed Luke after he won his badge...and after she had her pokemon maul the Gym Trainers without a second thought. Though she looks easily excitable, she might not be as cheerful or as good natured as her attitude would lead you to believe.
A young Latias that got lost in a storm. Not much is known about her, apart that she's very cheery and rather naive.