Characters: Harvest Moon Save The Homeland
Characters who have appeared in Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland
and its PSP remake, Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley
The player character
- The Chosen One: In the PSP version, he is enlisted by the Harvest Goddess to save the valley
- Dating Catwoman=/=Foe Yay: If the player choses to court Alice.
- Go Karting with Bowser: Although the Funland employees are technically his enemies, he can still have pleseant chats with them and give them presents.
- The Hero: He's the eponymous hero of Leaf Valley.
- Interpretative Character: When you start Hero of Leaf Valley you will be asked questions with "Nice guy" and "Bad guy" answers. There are different interpretations of our hero depending on what answers you pick
Lyla (Save The Homeland)
- Expy: With the pink hair, the Eyes Always Shut and her job selling seeds and flowers, she's a younger version of Lillia from previous games.
- Eyes Always Shut: She never opens her eyes, except in one scene. And then, it's only for a second.
- When they are open, she is shown to have Purple Eyes (go figure).
- Pollyanna: She is almost never sad. Of course, the Magical Melody guidebook warns that just because she's smiling doesn't mean she's not angry.
Dia (Save The Homeland)
Gina (Save The Homeland)
Martha (Save The Homeland)
Kurt (Save The Homeland)
Joe (Save The Homeland)
Gwen (Save The Homeland)
Katie (Save The Homeland)
Parsley (Save The Homeland)
- Expy: He's basically a younger version of Basil from the previous games. He wears the same outfit, does the same job and is also named after a herb.
Louis (Save The Homeland)
Bob (Save The Homeland)
Tim (Save The Homeland)
Alice (Hero of Leaf Valley)
Charles (Hero of Leaf Valley)
Renton (Hero of Leaf Valley)
Rudolph (Hero of Leaf Valley)
Aurelia (Hero of Leaf Valley)
Harvest Goddess aka Marina (Hero of Leaf Valley)