Characters: Harvest Moon: Magical Melody
Characters who have appeared in Harvest Moon: Magical Melody.See also:
- Harvest Moon Original Series: The original SNES game
- Harvest Moon Game Boy: The Game Boy/Game Boy Color series (Harvest Moon 3)
- Harvest Moon 64: Harvest Moon 64
- Harvest Moon: Mineral Town: Back to Nature and Friends of Mineral Town
- Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life: A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life and AWL: Special Edition
- Harvest Moon Save The Homeland: Save the Homeland and Hero of Leaf Valley
- Harvest Moon DS: Harvest Moon DS and DS Cute
- Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness: Island of Happiness, Sunshine Islands and Frantic Farming
- Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility: Tree of Tranquility and Animal Parade
- Harvest Moon Grand Bazaar
- Harvest Moon My Little Shop
- Harvest Moon: A Tale of Two Towns
- Harvest Moon: A New Beginning: A New Beginning
- Story Of Seasons: Story Of Seasons
- Expy - Most of the characters in MM were lifted straight from the original or StH, with the exceptions of...
Adam / AmandaThe main character of the game.
- Dub Name Change: They're "Tina" and "Tito" in Japan.
- Girlish Pigtails: Amanda
- Expy: Amanda is pretty much Sara with pigtails and different colored clothes. Adam is even closer to Pete.
- Silent Protagonist: Played with. When the player acquires a note, s/he shouts "Lucky!". When they catch a fish, they say "I got—". When they talk to someone in cutscenes, they are shown speaking, but no lines of dialogue comes out from them.
- Suddenly Voiced: In My Little Shop.
- Vocal Dissonance: Adam has a pretty deep voice while he looks almost prepubescent thanks to the Super-Deformed style.
JamieYour rival. Always the opposite gender as you, but is androgynous enough to pass off as either a boy or a girl.
- The Ace: When compared to you on how high the record between you and him/her
- Ambiguous Gender: It's even implied that in-series Jamie's gender is an ambiguity.
- Bishōnen/Bifauxnen (due to his/her Ambiguous Gender)
- Foe Yay: If you plan to do this in-universe.
- Gender-Blender Name
- Non-Standard Game Over: If you marry him/her in the English version. This is because Jamie was not available to marry in the Japanese version. It was added in the English version.
- Official Couple: With you.
- Red String of Fate - While you don't have to marry him/her, and we don't encourage you to, everyone in the games has a love interest who they will happily court if it weren't for you, thus making you the canon pairing.
- This is mostly due to the fact the Japanese version didn't have Jamie as a love interest.
- The Rival
- You Gotta Have Violet Hair
- Expy: Of Cliff, though mostly in appearance.
- The Ditz: He doesn't really know what to talk about besides fishing. And if he likes you then he starts becoming incredibly nervous and awkward around you... even after you're married.