Characters / Harvest Moon DS
Characters who have appeared in Harvest Moon: DS (Cute)
- Generation Xerox: Almost everyone. Seriously, this takes place one hundred years after A Wonderful Life and yet all the villagers have the same appearances, homes, and even names as their ancestors. The name part is more so Natsume's fault, they had different names in the Japanese version. The home thing makes sense too since they've probably lived in the same valley for generations.
Called "The Phantom Thief," he slinks around the valley looking for things to abscond with. He always warns his victims before appearing, and he thinks his destiny is to be a curry chef. He flirts shamelessly with the ladies, regardless of their age or marital status. Some of them are receptive to it. Others... aren't.
- The Charmer
- Dating Catwoman: To a certain extent. Most of his heart events occur when he's stealing stuff from someone. Eventually, he says that some of his later thefts were only for a chance to see the main character.
- Dub Name Change: He's known as "Steiner" in Japan
- Gentleman Thief
- If I Can't Have You: If you try to propose he'll just assume you're showing him that you've gotten yourself a blue feather. He'll later break into your house to steal it so you can't propose to someone else, at which point you have to let him know it was intended for him anyway.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy
- Non-Standard Character Design: Compared to the other bachelors in the game. Compared to them, he looks like he comes straight out of a manga, and is arguably the hottest of them.
- Not a Morning Person: Out of all the men you can marry in this game, he's the only one who will still be sleeping when you wake up in the morning.
- Power Perversion Potential: His Chick Beam.
- Secret Character: Unless you have read a guide or gone to Lumina's mansion at 10 PM by any chance that triggers a cutscene which makes Skye into an eligible bachelor, you wouldn't have known that Skye even existed in the game. And even after you triggered the cutscene, he's really hard to find and is exhausting to your character, as he appears every night from east of Vesta's Farm.
- Sissy Villain: OK, "Villain" isn't quite right—he's a Gentleman Thief more than anything—but he's definitely a little bit on the foppish side.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Curry.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: It's a silvery-white.
A cute mermaid, she was rescued by Daryl
. At first, she looks like another one of his experiments, but he actually cares deeply about her and wants to learn about mermaid culture from her. In return, she cooks for him and is his friend.
A princess who sleeps deep within the mines at Carter and Flora's excavation site. She does not speak, but has a tablet to write on. She was imprisoned there by the Witch Princess.
She's one of the available bachelorettes, but be warned—just going to see her every day is no small feat, and she has expensive tastes.