Characters: Fresh Meat
The main housemates
Actor: Kimberley Nixon
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: She's much less sweet than she initially seems, and often gets violent or destructive when she loses her temper.
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: "I'm a single lady! Can't you handle it?"
- Villainous BSOD: In series 2, when the housemates learn that she has been thrown off her course: "All I wanted was to give myself to dental hygeine..."
Actor: Joe Thomas
- Butt Monkey
- Small Name, Big Ego: When Heather asks Kingsley what genre his music fits into, he replies "That's for the NME to decide".
Jonathan "JP" Pembersley"
Actor: Jack Whitehall
- Horrible Judge of Character: Continually hangs out with his old friends from Stowe, who obviously don't like him and just use him for money. He's incredibly naive about it.
- Screw the Rules, I Have Money!: JP tries variants of this pretty often, from paying Vod for the biggest room in the house, to bribing his way into a BP careers event. Sam even lampshades this in series 3: "You can't just throw money at me like a one-man Bullingdon Club".
- The Nicknamer: Some of his nicknames are affectionate ("The Funky Vodster" for Vod), others not so much ("The Pig Man of Arbroath" for Howard)
- Upper-Class Twit
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: To his distant dad "I know you loved me, even though you never said it... or showed it... or even implied it..."
Violet "Vod" Nordstrom
Actor: Zawe Ashton
- Bi the Way
- Boyish Short Hair
- Nice Hat: Vod has several
- The Lad-ette
- Scholarship Student: Her "RAF scam"
- Starving Student: When her RAF money runs out, she takes to borrowing money from the housemates until they all demand it back at once, forcing her to get a job as a cleaner.
Actor: Greg Mc Hugh
- Badass Bookworm: Series 3, episode 4- two bookworms fight over a book, Howard is victorious.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Loners Are Freaks
- Lovable Nerd
- Geek Physiques: Pudgier variant.
- Nerd Glasses: He tries contacts but they don't work out for him.
- The Stoic: Or so he claims. To Stowe Boy JP, the term means something very different.
- TV Genius: His list of pub quiz specialist subjects is rather impressive
Melissa "Oregon" Shawcross
Actor: Charlotte Richie
- Bad Liar: "Oh my god! I forgot I had a car!"
- Consummate Liar
- Purely Aesthetic Glasses
- Secretly Wealthy
- Spoiled Sweet
Paul Lamb The Invisible Man
Actor: Jelka van Houten
- The Comically Serious: She's very, very straightforward and sensible. That's what makes her funny.
- Jerkass Woobie: Sabine's unfriendly treatment by the other house members makes you feel sorry for her...until it becomes clear she's not a particularly nice person to begin with.
Actor: Faye Marsay
- Corrupt the Cutie: Vod and Oregon are doing their best on her.
- Oop North: The only genuinely Mancunian member of the household, with a harsh accent to boot.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.