- JP, super high on drugs, talking to a horse. While being hilarious, it also firmly cements his status as a Woobie.
- Although the scenario is basically everyone's worst nightmare, (angry guy who's had a few and proved he's capable of violence finding out that you've slept with his girlfriend) Dave's discovery that Josie's been cheating with Kingsley is absolutely hilarious.
- "How would you like me to ram this spoon up your arse, Rumple-shithead?"
- JP getting stuck up a cliff and his subsequent argument with Kingsley. And then Howard gets in on the action...
- Dan, still angry at Kingsley's complaint, then forces Kingsley to run after the minivan with a broken leg.
- Josie's whole spiel about Pope Kingsley in Series 1, culminating with: "So you can basically just fuck off, Popey!"
- Episode seven of the third series has JP attempting to murder Kingsley, paranoid that he's stealing Sam from him. One attempt is making Kinsgley a risotto full of shards of glass.
Kingsley: Is this broken glass?JP: Wouldn't have thought so. It's probably just a bit of transparent rice. Or maybe a pearl onion.
JP: She is my woman!Kingsley: Women aren't possessions!JP: STOP TALKING IN MEANINGLESS RIDDLES!(...)Kingsley tries to choke JP with one of his fake breastsJP: You can't hurt me with boobs, Kingsley! I thrive on boobs!
- This leads to the two fighting after Howard's birthday party. On its own, two men having a massive violent fallout would be Tear Jerker territory. It moves into hysterical when one's dressed as Prince (sorry, I mean George Harrison) and the other's dressed as a Hooters waitress, complete with foam boobs, all scored to "Don't Leave Me This Way".
- The three-way bitch fight between Josie, Heather and Sam, culminating in everyone slapping everyone.
- Howard attempts to create a new image to win a geology scholarship. The result is described by Vod as "special needs line dancer", and by JP as "trainee paedo".
Vod: Everyone's got a vibe, Howard. Yours is the whole "NHS-specs-chronic-masturbator-Lord-of-the-Rings-fan" vibe.
- While the rest of the house goes to JP's country estate, Howard stays behind to call his computer company's customer services. He ends up on hold for 48 hours.
- JP, Howard and Vod discover Kingsley and Josie having very quiet sex next to Oregon, and debate in the quietest voices possible about what to do next.
- In season 4, episode 5, Josie attempts to give her roommates tea, only to walk in on all of them masturbating. The prize goes to Oregon, who's seen pleasuring herself with a riding crop, holding a first-place ribbon.