YMMV: Fresh Meat
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Howard using a hairdryer to dry multiple ducks hung in the kitchen, all whilst trouserless.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: When Vod brings to everyone's attention that JP paid for the lavish party they're at.
- Jerkass Woobie: Despite the fact that JP is utterly self-absorbed and frequently makes scathing comments, he's still the one who gets the most sympathy, be it from being exploited by his stoke "friends" or the death of his father.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: Because the Hulu version for America didn't license the songs, in episode 7 Vod listens to a generic Queens of the Stone Age knock-off rather than the actual band's "I Feel Like A Millionaire".
- Tear Jerker: When JP starts outpouring his fears for his father's health and desperately asking for a hug from Oregon's horse whilst on LSD.
- The Woobie: Josie seems to be turning into this in the second series: Her old flame gets married to someone else, she accidentally breaks Heather's arm practicing ju-jitsu, she leaves the keys in the front door causing the house to be ransacked, and she sticks a dental drill through her subject's cheek in a practical exam.