- A God Am I: At least, if the automatic correction system on the Dirty Potter forums are any indication.
- Ambiguously Depraved Beyond Imagining: It's not exactly clear just how much he is empathetic towards the characters' depravacies, or if he made them up in the first place.
- Even the Guys Want Him
- Interactive Narrator
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Word of God states this Jim Dale is an entity completely separate from the real Jim Dale.
Dirty Potter Characters
- Despair Event Horizon: Caused by getting knocked into a tree by Hagrid's Gag Penis in Fuckbeak and Friends.
- Dimension Lord: Ends up cumming so hard that he creates a semen singularity which makes him able to percieve a multitude of other universes, each weirder than the last, and he is the supreme overlord of them all.
- Insufferable Genius
- Only Sane Woman: She comes off as the only voice of reason amongst her peers. But Hermione is not above engaging in various sexual activities herself.
- Accidental Misnaming: Jim Dale cannot remember Dumbledore's name; whether he genuinely forgot or is doing this on purpose is hard to determine.
- A Date with Rosie Palms: Seems to be perpetually doing this, which is quite the accomplishment even for the standards of the other characters.
- Red-Headed Hero: The "hero" part is debatable.
- Red Hair And Freckles
- Trapped in Another World
- Dragged into Drag: Stuffed into a miniature tutu.
- Anything That Moves: If it stands still long enough.
- Gag Penis: It's been described as being sixteen feet long. At one point it grew to "the size of Hogwarts".
FuckbeakA perverted porn addict who wears a filthy Hippogriff costume. First introduced in "Dirty Potter 4".
- A Date with Rosie Palms: It's all he's been doing since "the incident" that got him expelled.
- Dirty Old Man: He's described as a forty-something year old man who enjoys spying on students while they have sex.
- Fat Slob: He's described as a big man who's unshaven, never bathes, and never cleans up after himself. He even misses the toilet on purpose when taking a leak.
- The Hedonist: Almost all his waking moments are spent indulging in his various vices- masturbating to porn, smoking weed, drinking alcohol, and eating cheesy snacks with Mountain Dew.
- The Peeping Tom: In all of his appearances he's spying on the others while they perform various disgusting sex acts.
- Rape and Switch: "the incident" refers to when Fuckbeak got expelled from Hogwarts for molesting everyone and turning them all gay.
- Creator Cameo: An interesting use of the trope.
- Fartillery: So powerful to send people into other dimensions.
- Interactive Narrator: Takes Jim Dale's place as this in one of the alternate universes that Harry and friends visit.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: Jim Dale notes the universe in which he voices Dirty Potter instead to be extremely stupid.
Dirty the Pooh Characters
Winnie the Pooh
- Bait the Dog: Presented as a fairly likable, if just as perverted as the other characters in the series, in part 1 and 2. Then part 3 comes around and let's just say his nice guy facade is dropped quickly.
- Bears Are Bad News: You have no idea!
- Big Eater: Loves to eat honey, cum, his friends, and will sell his soul for more.
- Deal with the Devil: Word of God says Pooh sold his soul for honey and gay porn.Pooh: My very dear friend, Satan, has told me to tell you that the job for today is to DIE and make it as painful as possible."
- Katanas Are Just Better: Pooh somehow gets a hold of one.
- Would Hurt a Child: Pooh uses a ginormous ninja sword to cut Roo into strips and later bites off a baby rabbit's head to drink its warm glorious blood.
- Made of Iron: He survives unscathed.
- Not Afraid to Die: Even in the face of death, Tigger finds it boring!
- Author Existence Failure: Pooh decapitates David Benedictus offscreen (or in this case, offaudio) and displays his severed head.
Standalone Dirty Characters