Voiced by Jim KrennThe Flesh: He's super strong and super naked!
- The Big Guy: The muscle of the group.
- Catch Phrase: "Ouchies" whenever he suffers from Amusing Injuries.
- Dumb Blonde: A male example. The least intelligent member of the team.
- The Hero: Probably. He's mentioned first in the theme song.
- Innocent Fanservice Guy: A naked muscleman who's evidently just too dumb to know any better.
- Man Child: He's as mature as a 5 year old. Which might explain why he's always naked.
- Naked People Are Funny: He never wears clothes for some reason. Seeing as he's an action figure, he can get away with it.
Voiced by Cris WinterThunder Girl: She flies like thunder!
- Flight: Her Power and the only one apparently.
- Leitmotif: One she sings herself, to a John Williams-esque tune, while flying.Thunder Girl! Flying like thunder! How other people must wonder, what it's like to be me!
- Non-Indicative Name: Despite her name, she doesn't Shock and Awe, though.
- The Smurfette Principle: The only female lead on the show. Especially with the only other lead being Quokie.
- Women Are Wiser: Of the heroes, she is usually the smartest.
Voiced by Jim KrennStinky Diver: A former naval commando with an attitude as bad as his odor!
- Badass Normal: He has no superpowers, but can still help the team.
- Blood Knight: Sometimes. Certainly more violence-happy than the rest of the League.
- Iconic Item: His spear gun.
Voiced by Scott PaulsenMeltman: With the power to ... melt!
- The Heart: The nicest member of the group, besides maybe Flesh.
- Kaiju: One episode has him become a giant known as Mega Meltman (portrayed by a guy in a Meltman costume).
- Lovable Coward: He's cowardly, but nice.
- Non-Action Guy: Would rather not be doing anything death-defying, strenuous, or even remotely dangerous. He usually ends up being thrown into the action accidentally.
- What Kind of Lame Power Is Heart, Anyway?: He has power to melt which he never uses.
- Catch Phrase: Tends to say "Blast it" when displeased (which is to say, all the time).
- Da Chief: It's in his name.
- Large Ham: His volume switch seems to consist of "loud" and "louder".
- The Leader: Non-action example; he's the smartest member of the team and the one who sends them out on their missions.
- Mentor Archetype: Kind of parodied. He tries, but they never listen.
- No Indoor Voice: Even at lower volumes, he usually just sounds like he's yelling more quietly.
- Only Sane Man: Saddled with the frustrating task of keeping the team focused and not running around like idiots (well, even more like idiots). It's no wonder he never stops yelling.
- Surrounded by Idiots: See Only Sane man above.
- Token Minority: Essentially subverted. The Chief is the only recurring African-American character on the show but nothing is ever made of it.
Bill the Lab Guy
- Catch Phrase: Two."There's nothing I can do" and "Oh no, I was afraid of this.".
- Dull Surprise: Always speaks in a dead monotone.
- Team Pet: The league's faithful dog.
Voiced by Jim KrennThe main antagonist of the show.
- Archnemesis: To The Action League and he is the most recurring antagonist.
- Big Bad: The most frequent villain in the show.
- Catch Phrase: "Uh oh, here's trouble." whenever something goes wrong.
- Corrupt Politician: He's the mayor and a villain.
- Evil Sounds Raspy: He speaks in a hushed and hoarse voice.
- Laughably Evil: Given what kind of show this is, it's not surprising.
- Mayor Pain: Of both the "Evil" and "Incompetent" varieties.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: He is given the same voice that the WDVE crew gave to then-mayor of Pittsburgh, Tom Murphy.
Big BabyA baby doll who makes havoc on its way until tamed.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: He is two-feet tall, which is tall compared with other toys.
- Creepy Doll: He cries in a creepy tone and leaves devastation in his way when not satisfied.
- Hulk Speak: He speaks in third person with an adult male voice, as in "BABY MAD!"
- Sealed Evil in a Can: Big Baby was in a toybox in the basement until the KISS concert accidentally woke him up in the episode Rock-a-Big-Baby.
Voiced by Jim Krenn
- Create Your Own Villain: Was the Action League's accountant, but became the freak he is now thanks to the incompetence of the Flesh & Bill the Lab Guy.