YMMV: Action League NOW!
- Accidental Innuendo: "Quit screwing around, Meltman!"
- Awesome Music: Adventurous music plays after the League defeated the aliens by deflecting the laser back towards them.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Many, but in one episode, Thunder Girl talks to Thunder Dad: a big, floating, disembodied viking head that berates her for passing up a bottomless shrimp buffet. She thanks him, flies off, and never, ever mentions him again.
- Critical Research Failure: Hilariously lampshaded by The Mayor.
Thunder doesn't fly! It's a noise!!
"Wait a minute, yes it does!""You know what I mean!"
- Also by Stinky:
- Ear Worm: Thunder Girl's leitmotif.
- That electronic "dwonk" that seems to be used in place of a rimshot.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: The short was an example of this when it was on All That and then KaBlam!!
- The Mayor is pretty popular among fans. We think it's because he's a Large Ham.
- Just Here for Godzilla: There have been a number of fans who agree that this was their only reason for watching KaBlam!.
- Narm Charm: The show in general, but special thanks go to The Mayor for nailing every single cheesy line he had with the utmost narm possible. Completely invoked.
- Nausea Fuel: The ending of the episode "Fatter"; food comes out from the Chief's Balloon Belly when he exploded.
- Nightmare Fuel: In "Meltman At Large," where Meltman is turned giant and played by a guy in a suit.
- Hodge Podge's appearance.
- The Scrappy: Quarky seems to be this. The creators took notice and she never appeared after season two.