- Accidental Innuendo: "Quit screwing around, Meltman!"
- Awesome Music: Adventurous music plays after the League defeated the aliens by deflecting the laser back towards them.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Many, but in one episode, Thunder Girl talks to Thunder Dad: a big, floating, disembodied viking head that berates her for passing up a bottomless shrimp buffet. She thanks him, flies off, and never, ever mentions him again.
- Broken Base: A number of fans were disappointed with the spin-off, as it consisted of the old shorts repackaged instead of new episodes. However, a number of fans loved it anyway, especially those who wanted to watch the shorts on their own, or Action League Now! fans who weren't too fond of the rest of KaBlam!.
- Critical Research Failure: Hilariously lampshaded by The Mayor.
Thunder doesn't fly! It's a noise!!
"Wait a minute, yes it does!""You know what I mean!"
- Also by Stinky:
- Ear Worm: Thunder Girl's leitmotif.
- That electronic "dwonk" that seems to be used in place of a rimshot.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: The short was an example of this when it was on All That and then KaBlam!!. It was even the only short from the show to gain any form of merchandise (as a few toys sold at Burger King in 1998).
- The Mayor is pretty popular among fans. We think it's because he's a Large Ham.
- Just Here for Godzilla: There have been a number of fans who agree that this was their only reason for watching KaBlam!.
- Narm Charm: The show in general, but special thanks go to The Mayor for nailing every single cheesy line he had with the utmost narm possible. Completely invoked.
- Nausea Fuel: The ending of the episode "Fatter"; food comes out from the Chief's Balloon Belly when he exploded.
- Nightmare Fuel: In "Meltman At Large," where Meltman is turned giant and played by a guy in a suit.
- Hodge Podge's appearance.
- The Scrappy: Quarky seems to be this. The creators took notice and she never appeared after season two.