This page contains unmarked spoilers. You Have Been Warned!
open/close all folders
Episode 1: The New Girl
- This. Just this:
Mackenzie: I... do not like you.Deandra: I feel indifferent towards you.
- Trisha lets loose on Ashley Katchadourian for Deandra getting maimed.
Trisha: Do you know what these are Ashley Katchadourian?! THESE ARE A LITTLE GIRL'S ARMS!
- When Rachel Tice wins prom queen and promptly tells Cameron Van Buren where she can stick it.
Cameron Van Buren: Congratulations... ugh I can't even say it, congratulations Rachel Tice. You're the 2012 Overland Park Prom Queen. Oh my God.Rachel Tice: Oh thank you Cameron Van Buren, from one popular girl to another. You are standing in my light.Cameron Van Buren: I'm sorry what?Rachel Tice: Hit the bricks, bitch.Cameron Van Buren: (Scoffs) I never!Rachel Tice: Well now you have.
- Also, the announcer of the winner was none other than, Bridget Tice, her sister. And the way she said, "Rachel Tice?", she sincerely sounded as baffled as everyone else and she barely expresses her feelings, mind we.
- Brittnay wins first runner-up for prom queen. However, when you consider the fact that Rachel Tice only won first place because she gave a blowjob to every guy in the school, that likely means Brittnay would've won. Considering how smug Mackenzie was acting, that's pretty satisfying to know.
Episode 17: Justice and a Slim Jim
- Deandra's robot arm turned out to be a very good decision.
- And though she may have deserved it after playing two sides of the feud, bitching out the Van Burens about her ripped-off arms was well-deserved on their part.
- Mackenzie's attempt to lower her stress levels. While it is quite funny, it's also quite obedient of her to actually follow the doctor's orders. Despite Brittnay's protests, she managed to keep her cool. So far, this is the calmest that Mackenzie has been throughout the entire series. And treating the fact that going bald at her age is Serious Business deserves a mention as well.
- Episodes 20: Brittnay chewing out Shay, Saison, and Blaine in an epic "The Reason You Suck" Speech when they cause her to reach her Rage Breaking Point.
- Deandra acted quite noble here since she didn't want both the Overland Park and Atchison High cheer squad getting into serious trouble. She keeps warning that the Overland Park cheer squad will tear them apart limb from limb (literally). She herself being a victim of that. Then adding that if they still refuse, she'd get rid of them herself.
Deandra: They did this to me for a bathroom. Imagine what they'll do for an entire mall...
- Which is then followed by Tanya Berkowitz's absolute refusal to yield to Deandra's threats, and states that her knowledge of Robocop has given her enough know-how to take Deandra down.
- GASP! Ashley Katchadourian betrays Overland Park by joining the Atchison High cheer squad... It seems like it's all over for our protagonists... Until, Deandra shows up in Overland Park's cheer uniform! But will she be ready to save the day?
- Deandra preemptively comes clean about her Mysterious Past, and the little fact that, when Deandra explains why she left Atchison, Brittnay and Mackenzie don't make fun of her for it even once. They're understandably grossed out, but they don't mock or tease Deandra, and in fact assist robbing Tanya of her blackmail material and allowing Deandra to join the Overland Park cheer squad.
Tanya: After all, would be a shame if everyone found out about your little secret...Brittnay: Well, actually, we just heard the whole story.Tanya: But...how?Deandra: I told them! So I guess we're at... eat a dick!
- Episode 30 has a lot of them, so we'll just have to list them below.
Mackenzie: You know what, Tanya? I have one thing to say to you: who the fuck are you? Who the FUCK do you think you are?!Brittnay: (to Taylor) Yeah, you think you can bitch me out? I am the QUEEN of bitch! You look up "bitch" in the dictionary, and you're gonna see MY FUCKIN' FACE!Trisha: (to Ashley) Well, I guess it's just you and me, ASHLEY KATCHADOURIAN.Mackenzie: I mean, you wanna fuck with my team, and my fucking mall, coming in here with your fuckin' ditzy motherfucking bullshit, like you—You know what? You like Adam Sandler movies? WELL, THE PRICE IS WRONG, BEEYOTCH.Brittnay: —in a lazy fucking river? (laughs) Well, the joke's on you because guess who's been giving handjobs to every fucking member of the Atchison High football team? And you know what they had to say about you? Not a goddamn thing! Because no one gives a fuck about you, Taylor! You're a goddamn sidekick. A fucking punchline to Tanya Berkowitz's FUCKED UP LIFE. Hey, knock knock, Taylor, who's there?Mackenzie: NO ONE!(Brittnay and Mackenzie high five)Brittnay: That's right, 'cause you are gonna die alone!Trisha: (to Ashley): Well there will be no Armageddon here today, because I'M Ben Affleck! And I'm, I'm on a rocket ship, back to Earth, along with Arrowsmith and Steve Buscemi and ALL OF EVERYBODY ELSE ALRIGHT? And I'm gonna make the fuck out with Liv Tyler! And you're Bruce Willis sitting on a fucking rock, DYING. And you have to press a fucking button because you're gonna fucking die! Well press the button Ashley Katchadourian! Press the button because we're sick and tired of your shit! I hope you enjoyed this fucking ride. YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS! YOU ARE THE REASON THAT SHE HAS A ROBOT ARM! AND YOU ARE THE REASON THAT (incomprehensible Angrish) ALRIGHT? ...I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS FUCKING RIDE!!!Mackenzie & Brittnay: GO FUCK YOURSELVES!Trisha: Go fuck yourselves.
- Overland Park winning the cheer nationals... by balancing on Deandra's robot arm.
- Even though Mackenzie had a shot at a modelling career, and Brittnay had a shot at her own TV show, they both gave them up, because it'd mean sacrificing who they really were.
- Mackenzie, Brittnay, and Trisha all bitching out the Atchison High cheer squad.
Episode 31: Mr. McNeely
- We get to find out what Deandra's response to the bathroom control Serious Business was when she first arrived at Overland Park.
Jenna Darabond: Can I help you?Deandra: Uh, yeah, I need to poop.Jenna Darabond: Oh, well, this is—Deandra: Yeah, I know, this is some kinda weird territorial cheerleader bullshit, but I have some actual bullshit that is about to become some hallway bullshit, so I don't really have time to deal with all your autocratic bathroom hierarchy bullshit, capiche?
- The fact that just about every single major storyline the series has had were all the result of Jenna Darabond, who not only instigated the feud between the cheerleaders and Van Burens, but was also the reason why Deandra became involved and the reason the Atchison Cheer Squad got involved not because Jenna told the latter to, but because she burned down their mall just so they would have a reason to be in Overland Park. Even Mackenzie is horrified by this.
- This epic moment, combining Volleying Insults, Blame Game, and Hamlet.
Mr. Mack: Oh, um, okay. Well, um, you guys are reading Hamlet, right? What's one of the recurring themes in Hamlet?
Tanner: Ohhhh, ooohh oohhh oohhh call on me... Betrayal.
Mr. Mack: Very good, very good. Now who can give me a good example of betrayal?
Deandra: Oh! Um, when Hamlet sends Rosencrantz and Guildenstern on a boat to die.Mr. Mack: ExactlyóHamlet betrays his friends.
Brittnay: Which is super fucked up, because only a fucking dickhole betrays his friends.
Jenna Darabond: Well maybe he wouldn't have if his friends weren't a bunch of selfish bitches who had already betrayed him in the first place.
Mr. Mack: That's exactly rightóRosencrantz and Guildenstern were going to betray Hamlet first.
Mackenzie: Well maybe if Hamlet had known his place instead of being a whiny little bitch, everything wouldn't have been so fucked up!
Jenna Darabond: Well maybe if Rosencrantz and Guildenstern hadn't made out with the guy that Hamlet was in love with, like two skanky little cock wranglers, they wouldn't have got put on that fucking boat!
Mackenzie: That doesn't mean that Hamlet had to go and burn down an entire fucking mall and almost ruin fucking everything!
Deandra: And maybe if everyone would've have chilled the fuck out, Ophelia would have still had her goddamn arms!
Mr. Mack: Okay, I think we've moved a little off-topic, but I love the energy guys, love the energy.
Blaine: What page does the mall burn down on?
Matthew: Relax, Blaine, apparently today's not gonna be a learning day.
- When Justin Michaelson declares that he's quitting the football team because he's a hipster now and it's what Jenna wants, Matthew Derringer makes it clear that Justin isn't allowed to be a dick about it. Likewise, Matthew states that the football team isn't going to be a dick to Justin because they accept his decision to not want to be on the team anymore and they are still friends regardless.
- Dr. Greg Converse putting Brittnay in her place, using "whine" puns.
Greg: Oh wow, you know what I just heard? Whine, whine, whine!
Brittnay: I'm not whining, I justó
Greg: Oh, I'm sorry, do you not want to be here? Would you rather be at home with a nice glass of red wine, sitting next to your pet Weimaraner while you guys wind down your day by catching up on old episodes of Mad Men, created by Matthew Weiner? Is that what you'd like?
Brittnay: N-no... no.
Greg: That's right. You gonna come in this doghouse, you're gonna get bit. Got it?
Brittnay: ...Got it.
- The cheer squad getting new uniforms, courtesy of Shay Van Buren. Not only do they look awesome, but the fact that someone probably had to make all of those by hand is pretty great in and of itself.
- Mackenzie's declaration that she has had ENOUGH of Jenna Darabond and her hipster bullshit and because Jenna kept pushing it Mackenzie is going to absolutely make sure that she destroys everything and anything Jenna loves.
Mackenzie: Alright, Jenna, that's it, I'm done. You have crossed my last line. Congratulations! Because from here on out, I will not sleep until your life is completely fucked. I am the queen of revenge, Jenna. I've disbanded cheer squads, ruined people's social lives, and I fucking ripped a girl's arms off! But all of that is going to pale in comparison to what I am going to do to you. Mark my words: I will destroy every part of your life. I will not stop until you are sitting alone in a dark hole thinking over and over again, "Why did I ever fuck with Mackenzie Zales?"
- After Mackenzie and the Cheer Squad begin to invade every space Jenna Darabond and her hipsters enjoy by getting there ahead of them to make it look like Jenna is simply following the popular girls, Jenna is so driven off the edge she sets one of the cheerleaders' car on fire (which was an idea Brittnay originally pitched to take care of Jenna.) When Jenna shows up to feign sympathy, Brittnay loses it and punches Jenna in the face. The episode ends over the sounds of Jenna's pitiful crying.
- One from earlier in the parent-teacher conference: Mrs. Zales and Mackenzie arrive, and Mrs. Zales is, of course, on her phone with her assistant. Finally she says, "I gotta go, Frank. I think my daughter's been playing tug-of-war with her friends' limbs again. ... What?! That's my fuckin' DAUGHTER, Frank! You keep your fucking jokes to yourself!" Given how uninterested she is in her daughter most of the time, it's nice to see that she does care about Mackenzie, and won't let anyone, especially not her lowly assistant, crack jokes about her.
- Mr. Mack and Veronica Matthews (for the latter, Mrs. Zales helped her earlier) both calling Brittnay "a real fucking bitch," leaving Brittnay speechless. All without raising their voices.
Veronica Matthews: Maybe if you open your goddamn ears you might fucking learn something.
- Deandra delivered Saison's baby in the school cafeteria using her giant spoon arm with Lunch Lady Belinda and Atchison's Trisha. "I'm a certified midwife, god dammit!" Coming from a Lad-ette who's Big Eater with a robot arm and is on the football team? Hidden Depths, indeed!
- Mackenzie has Jenna Darabond reveal to Justin Michaelson that she was the one who blew up Brittnay's car and burned down the Atchison mall. Jenna isn't bothered by this because Justin already knew about the mall and it seems Mackenzie's attempt to drive a wedge between them failed... and then you realize Mackenzie recorded the whole conversation with Deandra's robot arm, which just happens to have a log on it.
- We get three:
Connor: Whoa. You are blowing my mind, Ashley Katchadourian.Amberlynn: So small, yet so wise.
- Justin Michaelson breaks up with Jenna Darabond after calling her out for being a manipulative and controlling psychopath who's made a big deal about how much she loves Justin but almost never spends any time with him. He decides that supporting his friends on the football team is more important and satisfying than being Jenna's stooge and leaves to watch the game.
- Ashley Katchadourian's speech about just liking the things you like regardless if it makes you popular or not, and that you should just focus on doing what makes you happy. That said, she decides to stop worrying if football isn't popular and goes to watch the game with Amberlynn and some other kids. All in all, considering this was the girl who was everyone's Butt-Monkey since the series began, showing that much maturity is pretty awesome.
- The fact that Mackenzie apparently called in a fucking S.W.A.T. team to help her take down Jenna Darabond and the hipsters.
- This one episode is just full of events that don't even begin where to properly mention first but here are things that really stand out:
Mackenzie: LADIES? WE'RE THE MOST POPULAR GIRLS IN SCHOOL...! AGAIN!!
- Mackenzie has successfully outsmarted Jenna in here BIG TIME! She got arrested for burning down the Atchison mall thanks to a proof provided by Deandra's captain's log via robot arm. Then the following scene in which she revealed her intricate plan leading to her arrest. When Jenna thought she could easily get away from it by simply saying that her dad is a senator, she informed Jenna that her dad had shamefully stepped down from office and will no longer be able to help her thanks to his affair with Cameron Van Buren after they met in the parent-teacher conference which was also thanks to Mackenzie who purposely brought them together by calling them to attend it. Jenna said that there was no way in hell she could've known about the conference... leading to another reveal (she's really on a roll here, folks) that in order to incite one, she had Brittnay punch her in the face after she saw her car blown up which was really done by Mackenzie herself. That's right, Jenna Darabond was being honest when she said she had nothing to do with blowing up her car. While she understood that Brittnay was upset over being used in such a way, she simply said that "I did what had to be done." And that's pretty much it. Bravo, Zales...! Bravo.
- Than following his heart and deciding not to lose the championship for the football team by tackling Oisin and possibly sexually assaulting him all the while. Thus, the Overland Park football team wins state championships after a series of events that lead to Blaine having to quarterback the team and Justin coming back to the football team.
- Mackenzie declaring after the football team won the championship:
Brittnay: I... am so... DONE!
- Then it segues to Brittnay crossing out Mackenzie's face from the photograph, clearly upset about what Mackenzie had done to her.
Tanya: (whisper) I loved... that mall...Jenna: It's so cold... (falls over)
- Of course, let's not forget The Stinger in which the most surprising, most unbelievable (and frightening as well) scene took place. Jenna gets visited by someone during her time in jail who simply stated that she had heard that she was the one who burned down the mall. She then fucking stabbed her in the stomach repeatedly over the fact, ending her once and for all.
- One can only guess what lies in wait if you were able to watch season 3 and the way it ended. Brittnay declared she's done with Mackenzie, Jenna Darabond is seemingly Killed Off for Real... Indeed, the anticipation itself is awesome.
Episode 59: Bring Me Everyone
- Rachel chewing out Mackenzie with an epic What the Hell, Hero? speech.
- Part of Brittnay's revenge spree includes blowing up one of the goal posts, and doing it in such a way that Trisha was the only one it wouldn't have hurt.
- Brittnay vs. The Expendables: Brittnay kills them all.
- One moment in particular stands out: Brittnay, with a machine gun, while the Expendables advance on her and Saison and Shay duck and cover. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, I JUST FUCKIN' DID MY HAAAAAAAAAAAAIR!" Followed by Brittnay unleashing a storm of bullets on her attackers. Aaaaaand that's why we love her.
- Shay tries to beat the shit out of Mackenzie for almost getting her killed. She only stopped because Brittnay pulled her off Mackenzie.
- Judith and Rachel calling out Deandra and Jenna for treating them like shit while Deandra gets the star treatment.
- Episode 70 is basically "Trisha Being Awesome: The Episode."
Trisha: Enough!! No, Iím fucking sick of this shit. The two of you are friends. Best Friends. And I might be dumb but Iím not blind and any one with two eyes and two hearts can see that your lost without each other. Were mistakes made? Yeah! Were feelings hurt? Youíre Goddamn right they were! ...No, you shut up, you shut up Mackenzie! Iím talking! ...Should you have blown up her car? No! Should you have refused her apology and joined up with Shay Van Buren? Fuck no! But whatís done is done, and we canít change the past all we can do is accept the reality of the situation we find ourselves in today. And the reality of that situation is that you two need each other. Brittnay, you make Mackenzie stronger! Mackenzie, you make Brittany smarter. Together, the two of you are fucking unstoppable! Youíre the leaders of the greatest cheer squad in the history of the world. You can win championships, expose corruption, you two can be PresidentÖconsecutively or simultaneously, whatever you want. But apart, well, you two canít get much of anything done, can you? You two were the reason I joined this squad. You made me believe in something, and that something was ďI am awesome and everyone else suck nuts!Ē More importantly, without each other youíre missing your best friend. And if thereís one thing that Iíve learned in this crazy fucking world itís that shit ain't worth living if you ain't got your best friend. Lett me tell you a little story about some best friends I happen to know very well. Their names are Matt and Ben. They wrote a movie together and won a fucking Oscar. That's right, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck teamed up together and won a fucking Oscar. They split up and went their separate ways, and thatís when Reindeer Games happened, Gigli happened. No one wants to buy a fucking zoo Matt Damon. But when they got back together, Beautiful art happened. Iím talking Argo, The Town; Iím talking Gone Girl! That shit was amazing. Brittnay, Mackenzie. There are only two things I care about in this world one of them is the cheer squad and the other is the career of Ben Affleck. And Iíve seen one rise from the ashes! And I want to see another! So, whatís it gonna be?
- She grabs Mackenzie and Brittnay and then basically barks them into apologizing and becoming friends again, and they listen to her. Mackenzie and Brittnay are able to civilly go over everything they did wrong to the other and apologize like adults. Here's the rant, in all it's glory:
- After seeing Mackenzie and Jenna Darabond implement their own master plans, Trisha reveals she had one set up as well! Way back in Episode 65 during the Van Buren Family Reunion, Trisha recorded Shay Van Buren going on a drunken rant badmouthing the students of Overland Park, such as mocking Matthew Derringer's lack of penis and the baby Saison had with Blaine. Then, thanks to all the technical engineering she learned from the Overland Park A.V. Club, she helped personally set up the "End of the Year Video" at Tanner's party and switched Mackenzie's embarrassing video with Shay's drunken rant. Mackenzie and Brittnay are friends again and Shay Van Buren is completely embarrassed. Beware the Nice Ones indeed!
Episode 71: Summer Abroad
- Ashley interning as a flight attendant. For a small girl that's a bit of a pushover, that's a big job she's doing; not only does it involve the safety of others, but anyone who's aware of a flight attendant's responsibilities has an idea of how hard it is.
- Very minor, but still counts; Plane Mom, whose baby is rather sensitive, being one of the few sane adults in this show by telling Mikayla to watch her foul language.
- "I'm Brittnay Matthews, and I recently killed four grown men in alley. So why don't you back the fuck up?!"
- Jeannie's speech to Cameron when the latter attempts to bail upon hearing that Mackenzie is the captain for Team USA. What's even more awesome is, Jeannie never resorts to even raising her voice or going apeshit like she normally would.
Jeannie: Excuse, me. It's Cameron right?Cameron: Yeah, Cameron Van Buren.Jeannie: Well, listen Cameron. I'm sure whatever issue you have with Mackenzie Zales is real fucking important, but the winners of this competition are all going to receive professional modeling contracts. That means photoshoots in New York, apartments in London, and vacations in Milan. Now if you wanna go back to the University of Bum-Fuck-Who-Gives-A-Shit and spend your time getting the shocker from some poli-sci professor, you go right ahead. But I suggest you stay here, where you can put that ass and those tits to better use than target practice for some fraternity basement gangbang.Cameron: (stammers) Well, after some thought, I think that I will stay. Um, but I will have you know, that I actually enjoy the shocker.Jeannie: Nobody enjoys the shocker.Cameron: ...No. (sighs) No they don't.
- The Costume Test Montage, especially the ending results. Combined with funny.
- Even though Sofia quickly shuts him down, you gotta give Than points for trying to stick up for the American girls.
- Trisha 2's inspiring speech to a Trisha suffering from Stage Fright.
Trisha 2: (slaps Trisha) Yah! Hey! Get it together! You're gonna do this! You're doing it for Trishas all over the world! (they look into a mirror) Especially the one right here.
- Deandra's robot arm—specifically, hand—helping Team USA win the Hand Modeling competition.
- Call her a party pooper if you will, but Mackenzie does her best to stay sober at the party in order to stay sharp for tomorrow's next competition.
- Blaine spending the night in his hotel room with his baby daughter instead of partying and getting irresponsibly drunk like the others, just like a good father should, albeit reluctantly because Saison was the one who left her with him.
- Mackenzie outright telling her hungover squad to get their shit together when Team USA loses two competitions in a row.
- "Jeannie, you're fired!"
- Brittnay chucking a knife at Team France, which implants itself into the mannequin between Juliette and Sofia.
Brittnay: Keep it!
- Brittnay to Mackenzie: "I won't let you down". Doubles as an Ironic Echo.
- Despite knowing how badly it could go, Tanner does the mature thing and tells Tristan that he drunkenly cheated on him. And he accepts full responsibility for his mistake, never trying to rationalize it or blame it on someone else — he just asks for Tristan's forgiveness. That takes serious maturity and strength of character.
- Trisha and Than rock the couture competition, especially Trisha, who managed to pull it off flawlessly even with Trisha 2 hidden underneath her dress for moral support. Trisha did a perfect walk down the runway while carrying an entire full grown human being under her dress.
- It turns out that Saison had been using her Obfuscating Stupidity very effectively.
- A retroactive one goes to Jennifer McMiniman, because she was absolutely right about Saison's lies and to warn Brittnay to watch out for her. The show could've just revealed she was lying after all, or that she wasn't lying but was wrong about Saison, but no, Jennifer knew before everyone else that Saison's Canadian despite how much Saison had convinced most of the cast she wasn't.
- Than softening up for Tanner.
- Not only does Team France's torture fail to work on Deandra, she's still completely unfazed after all the food she ate in two hours, and even asks if there are any extras, to Sofia's chagrin.
- It seems like Saison is going to come to Brittnay's and Deandra's rescue!
- Mackenzie, who had to take Brittnay's place, getting Team USA into the finals.
- Despite how much Brittnay has cursed and hounded Saison for lying about being French (and Brittnay IS right about it), Saison still goes to Mackenzie and tells her Brittnay and Deandra have been kidnapped in order to rescue them.
- Than didn't sleep with Tanner because the latter was too drunk to give consent. As much of a pervert he is, Than proves that he will never do anything to actually hurt his friends.
Than: Dude, you were so shitfaced that night, you couldn't have given consent! C'mon man, I'm a pervert, not a fuckin' monster.
- The fight scene is gloriously animated.
- To wit, Deandra nearly dominates the fight, starting it off by firing her robot arm like a missile and then using it as a blunt object. She even takes a cast iron skillet to the head and doesn't even flinch.
- Mackenzie goes from pissed off to furious and panicked when Team France corners Brittnay and breaks her leg.
Brittnay: These crazy bitches broke my fucking leg!Mackenzie: What the fuck is wrong with you?!Deandra: You bitches are dead!
- Just as Team France pulls a gun on Mackenzie, Brittnay, and Deandra, Liam Neeson pulls a Big Damn Heroes and shoots all of them dead. He even manages to find his daughter thanks to Saison!
- Shay finally bites back after all the shit she's had to endure the entire season by refusing to join Team USA. Even if you don't side with her, she still raises some very good points.
- The ending has Cameron, Mackenzie, and Brittnay deciding to give Rachel Tice a makeover, with Judith convincing them. That's right, Fucking Rachel Tice is joining Team USA.
- Rachel getting a backbone when the audience boos her terrible runway walk.
- Shay's utterly epic Laxative Prank revenge!
- Tanner and Tristan are back together!
- Brittnay's speech when seemingly leaving Mackenzie.
Brittnay: I'll fly with [Trisha]. Because I'm not gonna be model either, Mackenzie.Mackenzie: Oh, Brittnay—Brittnay: (cuts her off) No, before you say anything, just hear me out. This... this isn't for me. Being a model's always been your dream, not mine. All I've ever wanted to do is be popular, kick ass, and give handjobs. And there's no better place to do that than Overland Park. Besides, if I don't go back, Shay Van Buren's gonna be the most popular girl in school. And I'll die before I let that pig-tailed labradoodle ruin the legacy that you worked so hard to build. It's for the best, Mackenzie.Mackenzie: No, I was just gonna say, they're not gonna offer you a modeling contract. Because you didn't compete.Brittnay: Oh, right. Well...Mackenzie: But... thank you for saying all that!Brittnay: No yeah, it's fine. It's just... (quietly) fuck. C'mon Trisha, let's go home.
- Trisha 2 and Cameron can now redeem themselves from their disastrous first times through more successful modeling stints through their new careers!
- Mackenzie's speech at the Charles De Gaulle airport, having decided to not be a model right now after all:
Mackenzie: (to Brittnay and Trisha) Look, all I've ever wanted to do was to just find a way to escape all these bitches and assholes we go to school with. But since we got here, Jeannie betrayed us, those French cunts tried to kill us, and I realized, it doesn't matter where you go, there's always gonna be bitches and assholes in your life. So the only thing you can do is surround yourself with the few bitches and assholes you can actually stand being around. And for me, that's you guys.
Meta and Non-Canon
- The creators living up to one particular MPGiS description, a "dirty soap opera with lots of plot twists", with Season 3's finale (see the very end sections of Season 3's folder for further details) has been praised by many fans.
- Trisha and Deandra announcing the nominees for Best Lifestyle Series awards at the Streamys Awards.
- This fanart showcasing Mackenzie's The Chessmaster capabilities. (WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS!)
- A piece of fanart showing Brittnay being pumped up for the events of Season 4. (WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS!)
- The mere fact that, on September 23, 2015, a TV show based on MPGIS with producer Charlize Theron, from Universal Cable, was announced.
- A Tumblr user points out all of the show's redeeming qualities.
- And so does a different one, albeit in a much lengthier tone with some extra additions from other blogs.
[T]he most popular girls in school, a webseries about walmart bargain bin barbie doll knockoffs who make poop jokes and call each other shitty globs of donkey cum, has better writing, a more compelling storyline, better foreshadowing, better twists and turns, and more diversity than stevens whole universe.
- And so does a different one, albeit in a much lengthier tone with some extra additions from other blogs.
- This Shout-Out to Street Fighter.
- This Bohemian Parody.
- What MPGIS characters have taught us.
- These insightful posts regarding how far the creators have come.
- Brittnay going against a United Airlines crew member, who was trying to get her to give up her seat.
- This Friends trailer parody, made by Garrett Vanderwielen himself.
- Season 5's animation; just watch the bit where Jeannie throws her cup in the middle of her temper tantrum in Episode 71.
- Deandra trying and becoming very open to vegan pizza.