Nightmare Fuel / The Most Popular Girls in School
A girl lost her fucking arms, Ashley Katchadorian!!
- Deandra getting her arms ripped off by the cheerleader and the van Burens. The bloody results are pictured above.
- Deandra threatening the cashier in Episode 17 can be seen as this. Doubles as Funny and Awesome, though.
Blake: Hi, can I see your—
Deandra: (Deandra grabs and holds Blake by her robotic arm) Listen. I am buying this bottle of wine. Now you can sell it to me, or I can sell your organs on the black market! So far tonight, your little power trip has cost me twenty-five minutes that I could've spent eating a delicious chicken fried prime rib dinner! So, while I hold your fragile little life in my stainless steel fingertips, I ask you cashier, do you need my ID? Do you?
Blake: N... no... we-we're good.
- For a short time. In Episode 25, Mackenzie's sudden roar of 'YOU WHAT!!?!?' could do more than just rumble your eardrums.
- The fact that Jenna Darabond burned down a mall is pretty disturbing. There were probably still people in there!
- Cargo Shorts' jarring facial expression in Episode 36, and the fact that she's silent as she walks by doesn't help.
- Episode 58 is a pretty dark episode, and not just because it takes place almost entirely outside at night. Mackenzie orchestrated the arrest of Jenna Darabond, Senator Darabond being caught in a sexting scandal, and was the one who blew up Brittnay's car. Oh, and Tanya Berkowitz stabbed Jenna, repeatedly, with a knife, over her being the one who burned down Atchison Mall. There will be revenge next season, that's for sure.
- Season 3 is really where the show began using a background score and they use it to the most fitting of levels for the sake of ambiance. The most notable would be the synth sting that blared so suddenly when Mackenzie said that she was the one who blew up Brittnay's car.
- In Episode 67, Brittnay fights and kills all four of The Expendables. There's blood splatter and arms blown off.
- In Episode 79, Brittnay and Deandra suddenly getting taken away with bags on their heads by Chloe and Zoe can be quite the Jumpscare.
- Episode 80 reveals what happened to the original models: chained up in a dungeon, fattened through Force Feeding by Team France. Said team tries to give Brittnay and Deandra the same fate.
- In Episode 81, Brittnay's leg gets shattered by Team France; we even hear a Sickening "Crunch!".
Brittnay: These crazy bitches broke my fucking leg!
Mackenzie: What the fuck is wrong with you?!
Deandra: You bitches are dead!