Saison Marguerite is a Troll
- She's bent on driving people crazy by pretending to be a naive French exchange student with her "how do you say" Verbal Tics before words; both English and French ones. And in her first appearance (the second episode) Brittnay enraged with her habit of putting "how do you say" before every last word she says, ranted "that's exactly how you say "now!— So don't say 'how do you say' before shit you clearly know how to say". And Saison simply responded "Okay" and giggled, somewhat invoking she successfully trolled her by getting her pissed-off.
- Seconded. She's obviously teasing in the second episode. It's heavily implied that Saison Marguerite loiters in near proximity of Blaine just so she can make out with him as soon as he's dumped by Brittnay.
Saison Marguerite is actually ethnically French.
- But she was born and/or raised in Montreal. However, she either knows very little of her culture other than stereotypes or she really is a troll as stated above.
Justin will be a regular babysitter for Saison and Blaine's child.Because that would be really sweet and give Justin a chance to work through some of his daddy issues. Not to mention how reckless, if well meaning, a father Blaine would be.
Saison and Blaine's child will...
- a) Turn out to be a genius and a troll just like her mother.
- b) Undergo Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome, most likely for humor.
- c) Be shown later in the series, or a Distant Finale, that She Is All Grown Up.
- d) Cause some characters to become Badly Battered Babysitters by her.
Amberlynn is up to something.I don't know what and I don't know how, but she is too darn nice.
Rachel Tice will become popular for real in season 3......thanks to Jenna Darabond's Evil Plan: hipsterism. After all, Rachel is the must uncool character in the series, next to maybe Judith, and "what is cool will be uncool." Besides, she has the glasses.
- Kind of confirmed.
Mattew Derringer is Transgender.Hear me out: 1. Matthew Derringer has a very low voice and has had a low voice since he was in third grade at least. However, he has no penis or testicles due to a birth defect. His body does not produce the testosterone needed for such a voice, so he must take it. But it shouldn't drop his voice that much as a child unless he takes more than necessary - perhaps to change his body through hormone treatment. 2. He is not censored when naked. This is due to his birth defect, but it does beg the question as to how he pees. Of course, castrated men do exist in history and they used the bathroom, so. 3. Than constantly asks Matthew why he doesn't have a penis or testicles, as witnessed in episode four. While this could be for exposition it could also be because Than is confused as to the genitals Matthew does have. Judging by his reaction to Brittnay's "growler" he probably hasn't seen many vaginas in his life. If Matthew's was concealed partially by pubic hair, then he might still not have made the connection even after seeing Brittnay naked. 4. Matthew has shown himself to be incredibly accepting of others - such as when he tells Tanner that he supports him and his relationship. 5. While this troper has no personal experience with body dysphoria, she knows that many members in the transgender community (including several that she personally knows and speaks to) say that their mis-sexed body is a birth defect. This could give a logical explanation as to Matthew's birth defect.
Amberlynn will be Season 4's villain.In the hipster cafe episode, Jenna states that she can tell Amberlynn is a 'fucking bitch'. Jenna Darabond of all people should be able to tell if someone is a fake or evil, since she is herself. Not to mention Amberlynn is just way too perky to be believable in a show like this, where even elementary school children have potty mouths. The twist at the final episode of this season will be that Amberlynn has had her own evil plan all along! Every season so far has been about a new threat to the cheer squad in an overarching story, and Amberlynn will follow that role!
Season 4 will involve a witch-hunt for Jenna Darabond's murderer.It's been demonstrated that the Overland Park police department is incompetent to a certain extent as they were willing to let Jenna, a confessed arsonist, have a moment alone with Mackenzie in addition to letting her stay to watch the rest of the football game instead of dragging her to prison immediately. It also seems unlikely that Tanya Berkowitz would carry out her plan for revenge with no forethought about potentially framing someone she hates (e.g. Mackenzie) and risk going to prison for cold-blooded murder at the same time. Thus, Season 4 will be about Mackenzie trying to shake accusations of killing Jenna while dealing with Brittnay's betrayal all at once.
Mackenzie will be kicked off the cheer squad...and replaced by Trisha.
Deandra's last name is really, really hard to pronounce.She tells Mr. Mac in the third season premier to not worry about even trying to pronounce it, hinting that people usually have trouble with it. It's honestly easier for people to just call her "Deandra, The New Girl."
- Either that, or it could be an Overly Long Name.
- My bet is that it's Polish...
The events of Rachel and Brittnay falling in love will be canon.Who knows? It could be just for Rule of Funny, or a Big Lipped Alligator Moment in the actual series.
In an alternate dimension, Mackenzie and Mrs. Zales are:Angelica and Charlotte Pickles. Think about it: they're both bratty daughters with Workaholic Moms with submissive husbands.
Shay Van Buren has 5-ARDHence why she had a more Bubbles-like, feminine voice when she was younger, only to now have a masculine voice. She identifies as female.
Mackenzie and Brittany will get married in their adult life.Especially seeing their relationship elaborated on in Episode 70. In my WMG, Mackenzie is either homoflexible or heteroflexible, and Brittany is a bisexual.
Trisha and Matthew, and Saison and Blaine will get married onscreen.Bonus: There will be a wedding ceremony (or two) straight out of Clueless.
Matthew will surgically get male genitalia.So he and Trisha can finally consummate their relationship.
- Trisha and her family are Sicilian-American.
- Mackenzie Zales is East Asian on her mother's side and white on her father's, hence how she adapted a European surname.
- Trisha 2 is part Afro-Hispanic and part Mestizo.
Jenna Darabond will return as a vengeful ghost.And will torment the Cheerleaders, Overland Park and Atchison (especially her murderer, Tanya Berkowitz).
In Summer Abroad, the characters will go to...Bold the winning guess(es).
- Hong Kong
- New York City
- Las Vegas
- Washington D.C.
- Syria (Brittnay defeats ISIS!)
- Bora Bora
Amberlynn will be Driven to Villainy.It'd be way too easy for her to turn out to be Evil All Along. You know what'd be more fun? If she got sick of all the Alpha Bitch bullshit surrounding her and became one herself in retaliation. Bonus points if she's doing it as a sort of "put an end to the bullying by being the new top dog" sort of thing.
MPGiS and Dr. Havoc's Diary exist within the same universe.It's just Dr. Havoc takes place in a much more futuristic era.
- No, Dr. Havoc is not at all futuristic; Kim and Havoc first met in 1996, and Ally was born four years after (2000).