- The Eds must try and start Eddy's brother's car in order to get out of Eddy's room safely and before the rest of the cast break open the door and kill them (figuratively or literatelly, take your pick.) Unfortunately, the car is unable to start, so what does Ed do? He kicks his feet through the floor of the car and powers it with his feet and he manages to go fast enough to not only break through the room's wall but break open half of the freakin' house!
Ed: "I AM ED! CHEESE AND MACARONI!!"
- During Edd and Eddy's fight. Edd is usually portrayed was a weakling "who can't lift a butterfly", but when Eddy had him pinned down, he threw Eddy off of him. A rare show of strength.
- When Eddy is clinging to his brother's door, trying to keep away from him so he won't get beat up again, it's Ed to the rescue. But this time it's different: Ed doesn't use his strength to beat up Eddy's brother, he does something SMART. He grabs one of the doors hinges and pulls it off, sending the door rocketing towards Eddy's brother, slams into his face and knocks him out. Now this is ED we're talking about. The guy who's mental capacity that would have most people worried, doing something SMART. That is AWESOME. This is specifically shown as Ed being smart. See that look on his face in the page image? That's the look of someone who's had enough and is protecting his friends, it wasn't a "What does this do" that Ed usually does, he went for that door hinge with purpose, knowing exactly what it would do.
Lee: Last one in gets to give him mouth-to-mouth!
- Near the absolute ending, the Kankers were seen dragging Eddy's Brother into his own trailer, while he was still out cold. It's unknown what they plan to do to him, but whatever it is, we can safely assume that they'll make him suffer ''big time''...
- We do get a clue:
- Not to mention soon before that, Edd of all people SCOLDED Eddy's brother for his behavior. Eddy's brother, who even Rolf was terrified of. Sure, he kinda lost his steam pretty soon, but I still think it counts. And even then, after getting HAMMERED INTO THE GROUND by Eddy's brother, he still stayed behind to try and help Eddy.
- Then there was the other kids. They spent the whole movie trying to give the Eds the beating of a lifetime for a horrific scam. And when they see Eddy getting the beating of a lifetime from his bro, in-universe Fridge Horror sets in and they stop to think about what it must have been like to live with this guy. So what do they do? Even after what was pretty much Eddy's fault, they bury the hatchet and try to save Eddy!
Rolf: Rolf has had enough of your blunt-doodle, elder one! PREPARE YOURSELF FOR A MERCILESS THRASHING!!!Kevin: Hey, bro-guy! Lay off of him, man!Nazz: Yeah, Mr. Macho Man!
- Then, while Eddy's Brother is distracted, Ed gets the honor of finishing him off, as detailed earlier above.
- One moment that stood out there was Kevin. After Rolf throws him into the fray, he's slightly nervous of being near Eddy's Brother. He looks around before manning up and calling him out. Even more awesome if you realize that Kevin Got Volunteered, he has pretty good reasons to hate the Eds and to fear Eddie's brother.
- How about the moment we heard his voice. Nah that's happened before—wait we actually SEE HIM??? Sure our hopes were sunk seconds later, but a NEW CHARACTER!!!
- Also from the movie, Nazz finally HAS IT with Kevin ignoring her crush on him in favor of his precious bike and demolishes the thing! Damn, Nazz of all people just Took a Level in Badass!
- Nazz slapping Kevin!
- Nazz in general being more than just a Flat Character. In this movie she finally gets more focus and a real personality.
- After that quicksand prank, Edd EXPLODES and viciously tears Eddy a new one, nearly abandoning him!
Edd: I'd rather face up to the consequences, Ed, than wander aimlessly with a SO-CALLED FRIEND!!!
- The Kankers giving Sarah a "wet willie".. It balances out all of her Karma Houdinis, making it more awesome.
- Love her or hate her, you gotta give props to Sarah for trying to act like the hero for Jimmy by standing up to the Kankers. Even though Sarah was obviously outnumbered, that was bravery on her part. Imagine what the Kankers would have done if Sarah didn't intervene.
- Sarah's strategy to get away from the Kankers. She compliments Lee Kanker's toenails, and when Lee gives her paint, she takes the paint can and slams it on Lee's foot!
- Jonny's Melon Lair!
- Plank driving the bus.
- Kudos to the writers as well for saying "fuck it" and deciding to outright confirm Plank's sapience and character status. A fitting send-off.
- Hell, this show OF ALL SHOWS actually portrayed Domestic Abuse in a straight and serious way.
- At the start of the movie during the car chase, the kids actually catch up to the Eds in the car near the playground. Eddy quickly blames Ed, who then blames Edd, who then calmly says "Excuse me, I'll be right back," and then reaches out and grabs the merry-go-round. The centrifugal force that results sends the kids flying off the car, and the car itself slingshots into the desert. That. Is. BRILLIANT.
- The Kankers deserve some kind of mention. When they learn that the other kids are going to try and get revenge, they drop everything to go to the rescue of their "boyfriends" and manage to hogtie all of the kids of the cul-de-sac along the way.
Lee: What a deadbeat this guy turned out to be.Marie: He ain't so tough.
- The Kankers, who weren't above abusing a curb-stomped Edd near the show's end, help the Eds, finally evolving beyond Diabolii Ex Machina. And, even if it was an accident, they arrive at exactly the right time note , so everyone can see Eddy's Brother in his full glory, which results in Eddy's apology. So, Kankers are indirectly responsible for Eds being accepted by the community. Who did see that coming?
- Even though it was all a prank, Double-D thinks his friends are in mortal danger of dying from the quicksand. And when they sink beneath the surface, he starts clawing at the mud to get them to safety. A touching moment for anyone, but remember: this is Double-D we're talking about here! He can't sleep if he's in an unlabeled environment. He goes insane if he doesn't have a shower in the morning. And here he is digging through filthy mud to save his friends without a second thought or a moment's hesitation. Pure awesome.
- Edd and Eddy saving Ed from Rolf during the car chase scene. A rare moment where Eddy shows concern about one of his friends.
- It may have been risky to his health, but Eddy gets one when he just took the beatings his brother dished to him. Eddy never gave up, even though he clearly wasn't enjoying it. Determinator, indeed.
- After Eddy's Brother gets defeated and Eddy makes his apology, it looks like the Kids are still coming after him. What does Ed do? Run up and yell: "TAKE ME INSTEAD!" Ed was willing to sacrifice himself for what Eddy did. Pretty noble of Ed.
- This movie itself...it was basically an apology to the fans (and a chance to end the series properly) and it was able to deconstruct everything: the flaws of the trio ( Ed doing something smart, Edd standing up for himself and showing physical strength, and Eddy's stubbornness and why he's such an asshole), The Kankers (by making them help the Eds instead of torturing them), Kevin and Sarah getting their just desserts, and the Eds finally getting accepted by the kids.