- In the episode Forty Towels, Fluffy swallowed a crystal fragment of unknown origin and gained the ability to turn into a giant snake.
- Avatar Gets Sued By George Lucas, "Fluffykins manages to use the Force."
- A Pirates Life For Me through the Season 1 finale, Citadel Of Evil, Fluffy was the pet of pirate Admiral Black. This was explained in the ensuing Chrismas Special.
- In the mid-Season 2 episode A Nerd In The Band, Fluffy speaks, if only to take part in a No-One Could Survive That.
- Friday Lite Brites, she demonstrates her athletic ability in more than one Crowning Moment of Awesome.
- Mojave Blues, the snake-form now has wings. No one noticed.
- In the first three (pilot three-part) episodes of Season 3, Fluffy gains a near-ridiculous amount of importance.
AATAFOVS / Fluffy
The heroes of Avatar and the Airbending Fellowship of Vampire Slayers are a Five-Man Band. But every band needs a Team Pet, and that's where "Fluffykins" comes in. She started out as Sue's pet kitten, but has evolved in leaps and bounds to fill a larger role. Literally. Here we have a timeline of her progression from kitten to occasional Deus ex Machina.