The episode begins with a camera pan across the Vampbender base with the gang awakening and stumbling toward the kitchen for breakfast. A montage of clips shows the Vampbenders eating. As they finish and stand from the table, they suddenly find themselves in the white void that Avatar visited in "Back in Black", except now, the gang are suddenly inexplicably dressed in the same black leather outfits they wore in said episode. Everyone except Avatar, who already knows what's happened, stares around in confusion. Suddenly, Loki's voice booms out across the void.
- Loki: Welcome!
- Avatar *sighs*: Loki. Couldn't you at least warn us before you're going to do this?Nerdly *blinks*: This is Loki?Avatar: Yeah, the person I mentioned to all of you after that incident in the City.
- Loki: If you insist, Avatar, but what if it's an emergency?Avatar: Is it?Loki: Well, no, but I'm talking in theory.Avatar: If this isn't urgent, then what have you brought us here for?Loki: There's someone I'd like you to meet.Avatar: Who?
- Loki: Pay her a visit. She'll be most invaluable.
- Krystal: Where are we? Is this He-
- Nerdly: The Netherworld.
- Demon Maid: I greet you. May I ask who you are?Avatar *apprehensive*: We're the Airbending Fellowship of Vampire Slayers.Demon Maid: Oh! You're the people that Loki mentioned. Please, this way.
- Demon Lady: Ah, you must be the Vampire Benders. Greetings. I've been expecting you. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Lady N'Hemia. Please, sit down and have some tea.
- N'Hemia: Tell me, what brings you here?Avatar: Well, Loki just sort of...left us here. He said we should speak to you.N'Hemia: Ah, yes, Loki. He was the one who told me about you. Allow me to be more specific, what is the problem that led him to bring you here?Avatar: The Dark Council are seeking out artifacts that will allow them to summon the Executives and shape it in their image. They already have one of those artifacts already.
- N'Hemia: I see. The threat that the Executives pose has been of concern to me for some time. However, if we combine our forces, we'll stand a greater chance of stopping the Dark Council obtaining the full set of artifacts needed to summon them.Avatar: We could use all the help we could get.
- N'Hemia: I am glad you agree.
- N'Hemia: Good.
- Nucleus: You don't get me that easily!
- N'Hemia *startled*: You...you resisted the pod's control! Who are you?!Nucleus: Me? I'm Nucleus, the Perfect Being. I must thank you for rendering Nerdly's will weak enough for me to reassert control of his body. Now, stand aside.N'Hemia: Not so fast!
- Nucleus: IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZER!
- Teacher: You look sick, Avatar! You should see the nurse right away!
- Nurse: Avatar, you look unwell. Please lie down on the bed so that I can take your temperature.
- Nurse: You have a high fever. Only one thing for it.
- 7 episodes into the new series and the fandom is not impressed with the Darker and Edgier, Hotter and Sexier new format, although it has drawn in some new viewers attracted by the fanservice shown in trailers. Religious groups have complained that the episode is sacreligious and many other people have criticized the misogynistic plotting of this episode.
- However, one aspect of the plot that has intriguied fandom for better or worse has been the relevation that Nucleus is indeed a split personality of Nerdly like in the comic continuity, something that has been suspected ever since "Back in Black". As ever, speculation is rampant over how this fits together with the depiction of a Nucleus larva in the laboratory of Doctor Myro back in "The Future is Now".