Follow TV Tropes
1. The Dubliners - A Parcel of Rogues
2. Val Doonican - Rafferty's Motor Car
3. Thin Lizzy - Whiskey in the Jar
4. Flogging Molly - Devil's Dance Floor
5. Marxman - Sad Affair
6. The Pogues - A Pair of Brown Eyes
7. Steve Earle - Galway Girl
8. Paddy Reilly - The Fields of Athenry
9. The Currency - Gates of Hell
10. Planxty - Cliffs of Dooneen
11. The Lee Valley String Band - When First Into This Country
New theme: UK-originated children's songs
You need to specify the artist in your list. have another go.
Edited by The_Dag on Nov 2nd 2019 at 5:58:22 PM
Sorry about that, can we make this theme an exemption to having to mention the artist?
If you can find the original songwriter, put 'em down. If not, put "Traditional". No excuse for an absence of artists.
Edited by Playing_with_boy on Nov 2nd 2019 at 6:43:07 AM
Thanks for the clarification, quite a few children's songs from my country origins have been lost to time.
1. "London Bridge Is Falling Down", Alice Bertha Gomme
2. "Oranges and Lemons", Jeanne Whitmee
3. "Ring a Ring o' Roses", Traditional
Edited by Jester_Punslinger on Nov 2nd 2019 at 1:47:20 PM
1. Alice Bertha Gomme - London Bridge Is Falling Down
2. Jeanne Whitmee - Oranges and Lemons
3. Traditional - Ring a Ring o' Roses
4. The Beatles - All Together Now
5. Thomas Arne - A-Hunting We Will Go
Artist comes first, then song title
6. Serendipity Singers - Don't Let the Rain Come Down (Crooked Little Man)
7. Bob the Builder - Can We Fix It?
This one almost ended up as Christmas No. 1 of 1997 in fact which is absolutely hilarious
Edited by MrLavisherMoot on Nov 10th 2019 at 1:51:18 PM
1. Alice Bertha Gomme - "London Bridge Is Falling Down"
2. Jeanne Whitmee - "Oranges and Lemons"
3. Traditional - "Ring a Ring o' Roses"
4. The Beatles - "All Together Now"
5. Thomas Arne - "A-Hunting We Will Go"
6. Serendipity Singers - "Don't Let the Rain Come Down (Crooked Little Man)"
7. Bob the Builder - "Can We Fix It?"
8. Teletubbies - "Teletubbies Say "Eh-oh!""
9. Wings - "Mary had a Little Lamb"
10. Traditional - "I Had A Little Nut Tree"
Community Showcase More
How well does it match the trope?