- Awesome Music:
- Broken Base: The show itself remains one of Nick's more divisive series. It's either one of their most most elaborate shows... or it was virtually the most expensive show for Nick and particularly caused Polly Draper's career to die (literally in the show), as well as coming off more as a show for her kids to be in.
- The latter mainly involving Nat and Alex isn't bad, as the two have shown to be rather talented musicians.
- Cult Classic
- Narm: Seeing kids angst about how they can't get the girl of their dreams when they haven't even reached their teens does this. The fact that said girl of their dreams is a few years older doesn't help matters.
- Romance on the Set: Nat and Miranda Cosgrove. Which is kinda icky as she's two years older than Nat and he was very young when the show started.
- Squick: The title.
- Wangst: Sometimes the two brothers will blow things way out of proportion to its actual importance.
YMMV / The Naked Brothers Band