- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: The portal gun fight.
- And the party to celebrate the RP's one-year anniversary. But who cares? It was cool.
- Foe Yay: The first thing Sola does upon encountering Smoosh is try and flirt with them. Eddie appears smitten at first, but snaps out of it when he realizes how depraved she is.
- Also, Eca calls Ace "cute".
- And Jack tries hitting on Shi, which she reacts to by throwing grenades at him.
- And let's not even get started on Sola's displays of "affection" for Luna...
- Fridge Brilliance: When Smoosh meets up with Link in the first chapter, he acts as though he's never met any of the heroes before, including Luna. Four chapters later, Luna has a flashback depicting Link rescuing her from Dolphin and Sola two thousand years ago. At first this just seems like a case of Snow being forgetful, until you realize that, due to the complicated timeline of The Legend of Zelda games, the Link encountered in Chapter I and the Link in Luna's flashback are most likely two different people altogether.
- The flashback also results in further Fridge Brilliance as an explanation as to how Luna obtained the Master Sword.
- Another example: In Chapter V, Washington is shown to have a deep seated hatred for sharks. This doesn't seem all that significant at first, until you meet his brother...
- Growing the Beard: Lightning Snow and most of the players agree that this happened around Chapter III.
- Heartwarming Moments: The cast's reunion with Nico at the end of Chapter IV.
- Snow's final farewell to the original quest.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: "You know what? I don't want to think up a deep, well-thought out RP. i'm just going insane and winging it."
- Ho Yay: Luna and Nico. Lampshaded by Shipper on Deck Ace.
- Nico/Lori subtext has also become rather popular lately, likely because they're both anthropomorphic foxes with similar personalities.
- Nightmare Fuel: Sola should not be allowed anywhere near scissors.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Political?: Jack's view on republics becoming Empires. Also, Jack and Lori's views on justice and terrorism.
YMMV / The Insane Quest of Unfathomable Randomness