- Awesome Music: Several of the soundtracks for the park's shows, Shamu Rocks!, Cirque De La Mer, Blue Horizons and One Ocean in particular.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Clyde and Seamore, who are often more popular with people than Shamu himself.
- Genre-Killer: The whole idea of captive orca shows became incredibly unpopular after Dawn Brancheau's death, causing SeaWorld to announce that they won't replace their current orcas and will close the attractions after said orcas die.
- Never Live It Down: Regardless of one's feelings and thoughts surrounding cetaceans in captivity, it's impossible to deny that SeaWorld's reputation has been forever scarred by the death of Dawn Brancheau and the Blackfish documentary that followed it.
- Overshadowed by Controversy: Since the start of the 2010's, it's been borderline impossible to mention anything SeaWorld-related without the elephant-in-the-room of the orca controversy being brought up.
- Win Back the Crowd: Ever since SeaWorld announced that it will no longer be breeding orcas in captivity and that the current generation of them will be the last, quite a few people that were against the parks have started to warm up to them again.
YMMV / SeaWorld