- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: When the captives walk outside to meet the first taxi, Bill isn't wearing pants for some reason.
- This is the same episode where The taxi driver taking Joe and Janet out of town pulls out a machete and offers the two coconut milk. Then dies. So yeah.
- Les Yay: A little of this between Moira and Tori.
- A lot of it between Erika and Janet. Lampshaded by Tom.
- Moment of Awesome: Tori's Groin Attack on Bill: "I have intimacy issues that sometimes result in violent outbursts. My therapist doesn't think I'm making progress."
- Erika gets one too against Joe. Even Tom was freaked out.
- The main group gets a big one for faking their own deaths, one by one, in order to be dragged out of the town in body bags, then riding back to civilization on the van they sent in to do cleanup. The kicker is that the experiment was already deemed worthy for a red card, and the director's plan was to just to lockdown the town and let them stew until they started killing each other. It worked.
- Narm: The show already seems to be loaded with this. You can tell Sergeant McNair is a sergeant because he wears his uniform at all times and ends almost every sentence with "sir". And the deadpan way that Janet's mother mentions the hairbrush incident was... not played out well.
- Nightmare Fuel: Joe and Janet wake up in a cabin full of bees in Ep. 4.
- Paranoia Fuel
- The Scrappy: The host of the Chinese Restaurant gets pretty annoying pretty quickly, seeing as how his only line in the first episode so far has just been "pees seet! down we make food!" over and over...
- Most of the things Kat does makes her pretty obnoxious. "You're concerned about your ex-wife being kidnapped and held hostage somewhere? That MUST MEAN you are in love with her and I am outraged!"
- Special Effect Failure: It was pretty blatant that the landscape on the edge of town is just a giant fake wall. Especially when the camera shows it at different angles and as the characters get really near it.
- Strangled by the Red String: Moira and Graham spontaneously are a romantic couple now. Despite the fact that until then there had been very few times they even spoke to each other, let alone were shown to have chemistry.
YMMV / Persons Unknown