- Narm: The lousy special effects, hammy acting, and overwhelmingly cheesy music has made it this.
- Narm Charm: There is, however, a certain charm to the cheesiness of it all.
- Older Than They Think: The Running Gag of the sky being something strange has appeared most in season three, but has first appeared in the second episode of season one.
- Special Effects Failure: In spades.
- When Julia Jekyll turns into Harriet Hyde, Julia's image is clearly dissolved into that of Harriet's while a not-very-good CGI overlay is placed on top.
- When Harriet Hyde throws Mr. Blister out the window for the first time, she teleports a few feet closer to the window.
- When the sky is replaced by something strange, it is very obviously chroma-keyed onto a still image of the location. This even expands to normal sky- in the last episode, an explosion is obviously overlaid below the still image of the Rocket Academy!
- When Harriet Hyde uses her Super Speed, the footage is obviously sped up.
- Harriet Hyde's costume. Not only does it not look real at all, the "feet" are just furry boots!
YMMV / Julia Jekyll and Harriet Hyde