- Crazy Awesome: Pinkie Pie, as in canon, though here she also does things like borrow the chapter outline from the author and do things so crazy even the dragon magician is perplexed as to how she's capable of it.
- She even confuses and baffles Phoenix.
- Moral Event Horizon: Sora/Gremlin murdering Harpy, Minotaur, and Hellhound in cold blood after corrupting them himself, then giving a self righteous speech trying to paint himself as a hero. Especially heinous as Hellhound and Minotaur were subdued and no longer a threat at the time.
- Nightmare Fuel: Dragon!Wizard. Pretty much everything about him, especially his Faux Affably Evil personality.
- Phoenix. Despite being more composed and intelligent than his canon self, the fact he's no less of an Ax-Crazy Blood Knight combined with how quickly he can go from being friendly and threatening to slice you in half and turn you into a pair of shoes makes him terrifying.
- The Woobie: Applejack in Spells 4-6, particularly when we find out she's so dead set on keeping the farm going because of how much it meant to her deceased parents, particularly when Gnome lights half the farm on fire.
Return to the main page here.
- Jerkass Woobie: Gilda turns out to be one when its revealed that Djinn has spent the last six months systematically tearing her life apart and framing her for crimes, and that Rainbow Dash is basically her last hope.
YMMV / Friendship Is Showtime