- Bizarro Episode: The bonus levels.
- Game-Breaker: The three cheats that are unlocked after 100% Completion, especially Unlimited Stealth. How broken is it, you may ask? You can beat Level 5 in less than 30 seconds with Unlimited Stealth.
- Memetic Mutation: Reaction gifs using the models used for a majority of the characters in the game became this by themselves, mainly because the show's art style did not translate into 3D well at all. Kevin's model arguably gets it the worst of them all◊.
- It's Short, So It Sucks!: Despite being surprisingly decent for licensed game standards, the main complaint against the game is that it can be completed in little under an hour. Fans also complained the game is too easy.
- No Problem with Licensed Games: As far as most of the people who have played the game are concerned, the game is pretty good. Sure, it's definitely not winning any "Game of the Year" awards and there are some "questionable" design choices, but for the most part, the game is pleasantly above normal licensed game standards.
YMMV / Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures