- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment:
- Bikini Machine: While Goldfoot is serving dinner to his prisoner-guests, one of his minions chases a screaming fembot around the table with a flaming torch.
- Girl Bombs: Our Heroes are chasing after Goldfoot in a hot air balloon, and ascend high enough to encounter some angels on a cloud, one of them played by director Mario Bava.
- Ear Worm: Both of the films' title tunes are pretty catchy.
- Ending Fatigue: The climactic Driving a Desk Chase Scene in Bikini Machine goes on and on and on.. (Though it does give the viewer a pretty good tour of mid-60's San Francisco.)
- Ham and Cheese: It's Vincent Price and Beach Party movie actors in a goofy 60's spy-spoof, what do you expect?
- Took the Bad Film Seriously: Again, maybe "seriously" is the wrong word whenever you're dealing with Price, but the man almost always brought his A-game, and these films are no exception, even the second one where he evidently had a fairly miserable time making it. And in Bikini Machine, Richard Bruno's costume design is worthy of appearing in a much better movie.
- Nausea Fuel: A mild example, but still, for anyone who suffers from car-sickness, the aforementioned Chase Scene features a high-speed POV drive down Lombard Street in San Francisco. Goldfoot himself looks more than a little queasy during the sequence.
YMMV / Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine