- Broken Base: Which localization is better, the Ace Attorney-esque Cultural Translation, or the "de-Westernized" version that retains the original Japanese setting and names?
- Cult Classic: Though the game isn't popular, it does have a loyal fandom and on Steam, it even has a 9.0/10 rating.
- Crossover Ship:A non-romantic example, but Sonic the Hedgehog and Miley Verisse art exists on DeviantArt.
- Goddamned Bats: The random yellow specks you see on the ground can be bottles and magazines...or dog poop, which does nothing and is this trope.
- Moe:The Cherry Tree High series as a whole operates on this and in the first game, Miley even subtlety references the current moe phenomenon when Octavia tells her that no one watching TV wouldn't want to look at her face.
- Woolseyism: While some people would have preferred it if the characters and setting had kept their Japanese names, overall consensus seems to agree that the localization manages to evoke the same feelings as the original, and is therefore top notch.
YMMV / Cherry Tree High Comedy Club