- Archive Panic: Not to Prince levels or anything, but still: 20 solo albums, then add to that his work with the girl group Love Unlimited as well as the Love Unlimited Orchestra, and the fact that a few albums are now out of print. Barry was a busy man. Thankfully, there's a slew of compilations handy.
- Awesome Music: Barry was an amazing singles artist. To name a few: "I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More Baby," "I've Got So Much To Give," "Never, Never Gonna Give You Up," "Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe," "You're The First, The Last, My Everything," and, with the Love Unlimited Orchestra, "Love's Theme."
- Epic Rocking/Ending Fatigue: Some of Barry's more evocative pieces can easily surpass the 10-minute mark, and in one case, the 12-minute mark.
- Fan Nickname: "The Walrus Of Love" is still frequently used, although Barry wasn't a fan of it.
- Its The Same Now It Sucks: He mined his signature sound for most of the 70s until changing tastes saw his record sales slow down considerably, which forced Barry to adapt to a simpler, more pop-oriented sound.
- Memetic Mutation: "Hi, this is Barry White, and Paul Quinn cordially invites...".
- Narm Charm: His deep-voiced sex monologues are a bit corny and silly for a lot of listeners. Still, it just wouldn't be Barry White without them.
YMMV / Barry White