Trash Head Talks is a Webcomic created by Neysun
It can be read on Tapas
It follows a struggling author simply known as Trash Head. He has no idea what he is doing and has the self esteem and the confidence of a small animal. His friend, Cy, tries to help him boost his confidence on his writing skills and have one of his stories published but he has a lot of work to do.
Trash Head Talks shows examples of
- An Aesop: The end of Season 1.
- Author Avatar: Trash Head is very close to being a self insert of Neysun herself.
- Bigger on the Inside: The trash can, based on observation, appears to be able to hold an infinite amount of paper and can even accommodate Trash Head's entire body!
- Crossover: In the chapter titled "Many Others", a few characters from other works are invited in by Cy. These are Junior from Royal, Xenor from Mirror Monster and Neyri from Fifteen Percent Tip.
- Dumpster Dive: In the Chapter "Shock", Trash Head dives into his Magic trash can to recover a paper he didn't mean to toss.
- The Eeyore: Trash Head comes off that way, especially when skimming through his writing.
- Lame Pun Reaction: Here
- Cy: If you have a trash can on your head 24/7, does that mean YOU'RE DOWN IN THE DUMPS?
Trash Head: I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!!
- Nice Hat: A trash can is not really a nice hat but it is an important staple for the character.
- No Ending: The story in Chapter 5 was never finished, much to Trash Head's chagrin.
- Show Within a Show: Chapter 5 In Chapter 5 of the comic, "What Happened Next", we get to see a story supposedly written and drawn by Trash Head himself.
- Writer's Block: The main conflict of Season 1.