Scaled Up is a series of comics made in Pixton. The first comic was released on the 16th March 2019.
The story follows two main characters; Patricia, who went to the museum with her mom and was pulled into an adventure, and Adrien, a man from the future who involuntarily turns into a dinosaur thanks to his Time Machine running into an error. Together, Patricia and Adrien travel into several points in the past attempting to escape bounty hunters.
My mum's gonna kill me if she sees me with a live tropes list!
- Baleful Polymorph: Happens several times.
- First off, there's Adrien who involuntarily turns into a dinosaur.
- This happens to Patricia in the pilot, thanks to the below mentioned "User Override" when the protagonists travel back to the 1940s.
- Victor's power is to turn people into cats, dogs, horses, ect... as shown own Victoria when the protagonist travel back to World War II.
- Monster of the Week: Bounty Hunters play up this role.
- Painful Transformation: When Adrien turns into a dinosaur for the first time, it's clearly hurting his stomach.
- Scaled Up: Why, of course!
- Time Travel: Adrien has a portable time machine. In fact, it's a major theme in in the series.
- Victimized Bystander: Damien and Victoria, the husband and wife which Adrien and Patricia meet when they travel back to the 1940s.