and which mysterious, undiscovered worlds there are
of which no human even suspects something.
One of these worlds was the planet Silverstar.
A planet ruled by cats."''
A comic by J.B.Pawstep featuring a cast of "feral" style anthropomorphic animals.(Indexed here)
As the author describes it, "Katinka is a story about animals living on different planets.But the planet the dogs were supposed to rule is under attack!Silver, Katinka`s Father and King of her Planet, is a great Warrior and helps his Dog-Friends in need.The Attacker remains unkown, so Katinka and her new Friends went off to find out who initiated the attack and how they can prevent further attacks.A long Journey lays ahead, full of colorful Characters and dangerous Adventures in which Katinka and her Friends will be quested to recreate a Planet, that was once known as Paneruga.
Has been ongoing for about ten years now in English and German, along with the written version, and has gained a modest but dedicated following.Consists of 13 acts and counting.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Unusual colors like lime green and bright red can be found on many characters, but not all.
- Art Evolution: Though it's not like the first pages were bad, later chapters are significantly more polished than earlier ones. Justified: it's been a decade since the beginning, so some change is to be expected.
- Animal Jingoism: Subverted in the case of the traditional "dogs hate cats"- The planets of Silverstar(cats) and Goldstar(dogs) are allies, and the king of the cats immediately goes to aid his dogfriends when Goldstar is under attack.
- Cats Are Mean: Subverted- not only is Katinka the hero of the story, but her father the king of the cats immediately goes to help the dogs when their planet is attacked.
- Everything's Better with Princesses: Katinka is a princess- although she lacks most of the usual attire/traits.
- HornedAnimaloid: Flaeriol appears to be this.
- Intelligent Gerbil: All of the characters of Katinka live on other planets beside Earth, yet otherwise look like normal animals
- Lost World: Paneruga
- Loads and Loads of Characters: As seen in the Index above, 1822 characters and counting.
- Spellmy Namewithan S- is it "Flariol" or "Flaeriol"?
- Talking Animal: Bordering on Civilized Animal. The various characters resemble normal animals for the most part, but also have their own kingdoms and other civilizations.
- Theme Naming: The planets Silverstar and Goldstar.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Fur can be found in almost every color, and then some.