Everything was normal in the world of Thurfromdsuhn , well as normal as a place where there's living candy and trees with mouths can get. But that was until Aryu Searious, the Dreaded Pirate King of Order and Conqueror of Galaxies arrived. His crusade has led him to Thurfromdsuhn, and has deemed the planet a blight upon the universe and that must be corrected immediately.
But luckily for this beautiful blue marble, Aryu is obligated to challenge the world's champion to a duel before he can properly conquer the whole planet, as stated by the Law of Conquering that Aryu wrote many years ago. And the Champion just so happens to be OMG himself. OMG, aware that he and his planet are sort of losers, has decided to find a better champion by holding a tournament to find his replacement!
Droids have been sent throughout time and space in search of the best warriors. The winner of the tournament will not only get a chance to save Thurfromdsuhn from Aryus Pirate Empire, but will get a mystical treasure from the world, which could be anything!!!
Tropes in OMGOCT
- Ragtag Bunchof Misfits: Instead of getting an specialized warrior, OMG sent his invitations to everyone which ended with anything but actual warrior.
- Aliens Speaking English: Everyone inexplicably speaks English, despite coming from all over the galaxy.
- Bizarro Episode: OMG Elementary is about if all the characters were kids and went to an elementary school, staffed by the judges.
- The ' Round 2 ' made for Marc and Jeff. The artist ran out of time and didn't want to release an unfinished round. So instead, he opted to make an SE. As a placeholder for his official Round 2, he uploaded a joke entry where Marc kills everyone with a nuke.
- The Empire: Ayru's forces are one of a pirate variety.
- Fun with Acronyms: OMG stands for Overly Muscular Genius.
- OMGOCT stands for Outstanding Monumentally Grand Original Character Tournament.
- It Sucks to Be the Chosen One: Most of the chosen warriors end up going through some terrible things.
- Salty loses her eye to a laser.
- Sam falls into depression when she leaves some of her babies to die in flames.
- Lame Pun Reaction: Lucifer's reaction to Aryu Searius and Aryu Kitten Mi's names.
- Blue and Orange Morality: Most of the artists use different interpretations of others characters.
- Falls into Depending on the Writer
- In Sam and Prisma's Round, OMG is just a SUPER irresponsible leader, and Aryu who wants to save the planet by usurping its incompetent leader.
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: In Round 2, the embassies Aryu is building are CERTAINLY not Military Bases.
- Befriending the Enemy: A number of rounds showcase this trope.
- The Champion: The Round 5 prompt. "The Aryu ships are landing. Become the champion of the Thurfromd'suhn."
- Aerith and Bob: We have Billy and we have Lucifer.
- Circus of Fear: The Islet of Clowns and setting for Round 4.
- "Save the World" Climax: It's known that the last contestant will save Thurfromdsuhn. It's also the prompt for Round 5.