A web series that premiered on June 10, 2013. The series is made by Lowbrow Studios, which are also known for Sonic for Hire, Mega Man Dies at the End, Morty Kombat, and Battle Action Robot Force. Not much is known about it other than its announcement and that the icon for the show is a gameboy. From what it seems, it seems to be explaining in-game items as if they were real-life items, like the Super Leaf.
This series contains examples of:
- Baleful Polymorph: For the Test Subject, the Super Leaf turns him into one.
- Butt-Monkey: The Test Subject"Of course that would be much to dangerous to demonstrate ... oh what the heck!"
- The monk in the Hadouken episode as well.
- The Cameo: References to Mega Man Dies at the End, Sonic for Hire, and even Morty Kombat appear in the episode "Spikes".
- On the Next: The video fools the viewers with this. It's usually a person or character related to the episode, like "Electric Brazilians" for "Hadouken".
- Shout Out: The series is a giant one to nostalgic media.