Astro The Stickman is a series of stickfigure animations by Scratch user Astro947. Astro, his best friend Charlie, his archnemesis Jake, and several other characters embark on a series of strange (and often humorously random) adventures.
Astro the Stickman contains examples of:
- Abnormal Ammo: Jeremy in a Can.
- Bland-Name Product: X-Cube's "Pi Phone"
- Big Red Button: X-Cube's new app, and, later, Jake's remote in the closing scene of The Candy Bar 5.
- Cerebus Syndrome: The Candy Bar went from a simple animation about Astro stealing a candy bar to an epic battle involving ninja weapons, a giant laser cannon, and Mecha-Mooks.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Baddass: Jeremy
- Disproportionate Retribution: Astro steals Jake's candy bar. Jake kills him multiple times.
- Earth-Shattering Kaboom: What happens when X-Cube is stupid enough to push the Big Red Button on his new app. (Technically downplayed, as it only blows up slightly less than half of the planet...)
- Mecha-Mooks: The opening scene in The Candy Bar 5.
- Monster Clown: Astro and Charlie are both coulrophobic- for a very good reason.
- Slapstick: More or less the ENTIRE SERIES. Exploding robots, raygun duels, and candy-cane shurikens... all for the sake of humor.
- Sound-Effect Bleep: Secret Agent People, when NickPhilo gets blown up by Jake's giant robot.
- Special Guest: NickPhilo in Secret Agent People, X-Cube in The Lemonade Stand, and JJROCKER in RandomnessFTW.
- They Killed Kenny Again: Astro is killed in some way or another at the end of every episode of The Candy Bar Saga.
- Too Dumb to Live: Astro
- Unreadably Fast Text: The hidden message in The Clown 2.
- You Just HAD To Say It: Astro: "What a nice day. I hope nothing random and unexpected happens." He's immediately attacked by a Wild Nar-Nar