- Jenna is a Time Lord.
- And the Jenna Dream House is her TARDIS.
- Jenna hits her head on the closet, getting in a coma. She stays in that coma until she's 30, when she dreams about those things.
- When Jenna comes home, she actually finaly dies. Getting her way to go to paradise, in the scene she gets married. It's the end of her journey.
- This troper agrees, something that a fan of fantasy movies such as himself doesn't usually do. The whole plot of her falling in love with Matt is her realizing that not only does he have feelings for her, but she also has feelings for him that she doesn't realize.
Here is how this works: Adult!Jenna, the conniving, backstabbing Alpha Bitch version, goes back in time when Teen!Jenna goes forward. She, in her state of confusion and anger at going back to her teen self, is the one who lashes out at Matt, ruining the friendship. This causes the "mistake" that Teen!Jenna, on the verge of making it herself at the party, needed to learn about in order to fix it. The rest of Jenna's life was through Adult!Jenna taking The Slow Path back to 2004. Thinking that she has to "fix" her life by becoming the Alpha Bitch, she creates the circumstances that Teen!Jenna finds herself in. Teen!Jenna learns of her possible future, and at the end of the film, goes back and applies her own "fix".
- Note: Hypnosis doesn't work like that in real life, but it's a theory for the sake of fantasy.