A largely audio-based Minecraft adventure map made by the Noxite Crew, made with the intent of showing off the new 1.6 pre-release. Jeoffrey's Chamber, though short, was well-received by the Minecraft community, mainly due to the charmingly psychotic antagonist (who has named himself 'The Emperor') and his interactions with the player character, whom he refers to as 'Jeoffrey'. Jeoffrey's Chamber 2 came out a few weeks later, continuing the adventure, and shows signs of becoming an ongoing serial.
- Everything's Better with Princesses: The Emperor seems to believe this.
- Go-Go Enslavement: The dress.
- Happiness Is Mandatory: The Emperor is aware that no one in the world would want to be Jeoffrey, but you better smile anyway. SMILE!
- Heroic Mime: Though its not certain if this trope is in effect, or if Jeoffrey just can't get a word in edgewise against the Emperor.
- Troll: The Emperor admits in the second episode that he just feels like toying with you, Jeoffrey.