Dead in Bermuda is a survival management game with RPG and adventure elements, developed by CCCP and published by Dear Villagers. Set in the modern era, the player must lead a team of 8 survivors from a plane crash, stranded on a strange island in the Bermuda Triangle. Each survivor has different strengths and weaknesses, which come into effect when they are assigned tasks, explore the island, and solve its mysteries.
This game contains examples of:
- Henpecked Husband: According to Bob's biography, he has a boring job and a demanding wife (Alice).
- Housewife: Alice is depicted as a stock version, who's skilled with Discussion and Cooking.
- Island of Mystery: The main setting of the game.
- The Medic: Winters, the survivor with the highest starting Medicine stat.
- Mother Russia Makes You Strong: Yuri, a Russian survivor, starts out with the highest Strength of the eight survivors.
- The Smart Guy: Ilyana is often seen with a book in her hands, and has the highest Intelligence of the survivors.