Not to be confused with Maze Craze: A Game of Cops 'n Robbers for the Atari 2600, or the Commodore VIC-20/C64 game from 1985.
Cops N' Robbers provides examples of:
- Death Is a Slap on the Wrist: You crash for a few seconds, then off you go again.
- Every Bullet Is a Tracer
- One Bullet at a Time
- One-Hit Point Wonder: The cars. The beer trucks are invincible.
- Painfully Slow Projectile
- Player Versus Player: Designed for this, though it can be played alone.
- Scoring Points
- Shoot 'em Up
- The Roaring '20s: A generic gangster setting, with late '20s or early '30s cars. The beer trucks may indicate that this is after Prohibition, or may just be a case of poor research.
- Timed Mission: Three minutes.
- Top-Down View