Born in sunny Belfast, Nuxx stumbled here one fateful night for reasons utterly forgotten. Driven mad from years of dodgey Oireland accents in American media he has come to believe no-one from the states has ever actually met a person from Ireland, let alone heard them speak. As he also has a large extended family over in Glasgow the young Irishman also dislikes blatantly fake Scottish accents. Thanks alot Shrek.
Apparently for Nuxx's many sins, he must frequently suffer writers who don't even bother to distinguish between these two countries and instead gave birth to a new fictional country known as Scotireland. I'm sure there's someone who shares his pain.
Like you he's wasted countless hours here drawn by some dark presence stealing precious minute after minute. Reading, adding to and even creating the odd page for films and games unforgiveningly ommitted.
Tropes created: Thanks to all involved in making them readable.
Pages Added: 'Cos I'll forget if I don't write them down somewhere...
- Ambient (Music Genre)
- Castle Of Illusion (Videogame)
- Double Fine (Videgame Developer)
- Dragon Age II (Videogame)
- Game of Thrones (TV Series)
- GoldenEye (Videogame)
- Grand Theft Auto (Videogame)
- I, Lucifer (Book)
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Videogame)
- Lair (Videogame)
- Lockout (Film)
- Micheal McCann (Composer)
- Metal Arms: Glitch In The System (Videogame)
- Monsters (Film)
- Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks (Videogame)
- Mortal Kombat: Special Forces (Videogame)
- Movies You May Have Missed (Web Original)
- Netherrealm Studios (Videgame Developer)
- Plunkett And Macleane (Film)
- Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes (Film)
- Solomon Kane (Film)
- Quackshot (Videogame)
- Steel Panther (Band)
- Superman: Birthright (Comic)
- Underworld (Band)
- World Of Illusion (Videogame)