Or rather, Colonial1.1. Funny how intolerant the system is of periods, eh?
—clears throat —
I am an American, Kentuckian, amateur writer, gamer, role-player, and college student, aged twenty years old at present, with ambitions of becoming a professor of history one day. I discovered this site back in high school, and haven't stopped attending it since.
Tropes That Apply To Me, That I Can Unsubjectively Ascribe To Myself:
- Absent-Minded Professor: Letter, no. Spirit, yes.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Not nearly as bad as some examples under the trope, but I do tend to get... energetic once my medication wears off. And more emotional.
- Blind Without 'Em: Well not blind, just nigh impossible to read anything more than a meter away from me.
- Blue Eyes: Sortof greyish.
- Brown Hair
- Cheshire Cat Grin
- Dressed to Kill: I have an on/off liking for formal clothing.
- Evil Laugh: Yes, it sometimes happens naturally.
- Fascinating Eyebrow
- Forgets to Eat: Happens either when I'm extremely focused on something, or when I'm medicated.
- Large Ham: When excited. It is fun, after all.
- Nice Hat: Fedoras and Panamas. It gets commented on alot at the University.
- No Medication for Me: Inverted. I greatly prefer my medicated state.
- But maybe not so much anymore...
- Psychotic Smirk: Happens.
- Purple Prose: I am capable of this.
- Slasher Smile: This too.
- The Stoic: Often happens while medicated.
Tropes Others Would Ascribe To Me:
- Dragon-in-Chief of A Game of Gods
- The Lancer / The Rival: to Sullen Frog
- Verbal Tic: Groar...
- Worthy Opponent
Your hamminess seems to increase when hiking. Now where have we seen that before?