A lurking Brit who runs around making sometimes-unnecessary edits to articles and drinks a lot of Pepsi. Known under a few names, this one's a shortening of my more commonly used one which may or may not have a term for a type of road stuck on the end. Former administrator of a (now largely defunct) group's TF2 servers, and a forum or two, plus the head op of a couple of IRC channels.
No relation to the musician. Probably.
Tropes Displayed By This Troper
- Berserk Button: Missile vs Missle, Turret vs Turrent. That kind of thing.
- Deadpan Snarker: What, you mean you aren't?
- Lurker: A bit more like "idler", but still. Very much a lurker in IRC channels and on some forums.
- Mean Brit: Sometimes.
- Republic Commando: Started it.
- Hammerfight: Started this, too.
- Split Second: Bunch of edits for this.
- Bulletstorm: Some for this too.
- Battleships Forever: A couple of minor Word of God corrections. (I did some development work on the fan-maintained 'Custom/Community Edition' branch, and thus could clarify/amend some entries on coding/etc. that weren't explained clearly.)
- Lots of minor edits.
- The G-Darius screenshot that was on Wave-Motion Gun
- Naev: Started this!
- Future Cop LAPD: And this.
- Space Pirates And Zombies: Kickstarting this.
- Dungeon of the Endless: This too.
- Heat Signature: Was going to start this, someone beat me to it because I took a nap. Contributed endgame knowledge and some quotes instead.
- SYNTHETIK: Started this as well.