- Dawson Casting: According to the cast members themselves, Zoomers are cast between the ages of 9 and 13 years old. The second season cast Kenny, who was 14 years old at the timenote . However, he could easily could pass for 10 due to his short stature, as well as the fact that he hadn't reached puberty yet. He returned for the following season, and despite hitting puberty, still looked young enough to be on the show.
- Edited for Syndication: The first two seasons underwent a remastering on some stations in 2002, in order to update the show's sponsors. This led to the original "ZOOM a Cum Laude" segments being replaced with the "ZOOM Into Action!" ones that had been used since season 3.
- Some things were also edited out when the series was syndicated on Discovery Kids Canada.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes
- Half of season 2 was released onto Youtube, but the rest of the episodes have yet to get official release.
- As of Summer 2015, all the episodes except the majority of season one have been uploaded onto Youtube by a dedicated fan who went to the lengths of recording every episode twice while the show was on the air, but due to season one being quickly removed by the network, never got the chance to record the remaining season one episodes. If you have any of those episodes, you should probably hang onto them.
- Screwed by the Network: The show has the unique status of being a victim to this while it was still running. The first season (which is widely considered the best) was suddenly pulled out of rotation a few months before season 5 began. A year later, the same thing happened with season 2 shortly before the premiere of the sixth season. By the time the seventh and final season premiered, only the fifth and sixth seasons were still being regularly rerun.
Trivia / Zoom