- Executive Meddling: Miyamoto metaphorically "upended the tea table" during development of the game's story (he felt it was too complex), which explains why it seems to be all over the place.
- Fan Nickname: "Ganondorf II" or "Ganon II" for this game's incarnation of the series' Big Bad, as he is a reincarnation after the original Ganondorf's death in Twilight Princess.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: As of the release of the Switch, this is the only game in the Legend of Zelda franchise that can't be played on eighth generation systems. note
- No Export for You: The "Navi Trackers" mini-game is only available in Japan and Korea, though the Korean version is just a repackaging of the Japanese version.
- A localized version was shown at E3, with English voice acting. In case you were wondering, Tetra would only say the first letter of the name, instead of pronounce it like in the Japanese and Korean version (which would be very complicated). In fact, the Korean version keeps the Japanese voices.
Trivia / The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures