- Colbert Bump: A few examples.
- SeaNanners had this effect on The Hidden, for better or for worse. It isn't hard to find a player trying to quote SeaNanners' "Hunted By Morgan Freeman" video.
- The same thing has happened for various game modes he's played for Garry's Mod, such as Jailbreak and Trouble in Terrorist Town. This is definitely for the worse in those two cases, as SeaNanners generally plays with a close circle of friends on his own servers while his fans play on any server they could find, and he and others he plays with do things (such as converse with others in a format other than in-game voice chat or killing people as innocent without a solid reason) that every TTT server - and most Jailbreak servers- worth their salt would ban you for. It doesn't help that a lot of people introduced to the game are a lot less mature and capable than he is (and that's saying something - see Manchild on his main page).
- He's also had this for Prop Hunt and Murder!, although this is slightly better since just killing other players is essentially part of those games. On the other hand, he's exposed quite a few glitches for the community to exploit, which has been something of a mixed bag.
- Fan Nickname: The Dolphin for his trademark giggling. In the animated versions of his Let's Plays he's often drawn as a dolphin while doing this, in one case being drawn as a dolphin wearing a dolphin suit!
- Referenced by...: Miracle of Sound mentions him during the song "I Suck At Call Of Duty", trying to use the videos as a way to improve his supposedly subpar gameplay.
Trivia / SeaNanners