- Big Name Fan: Stephen King, R. L. Stine, Guillermo del Toro and Michael Dougherty have all tweeted about their enjoyment of the film.
- Creator Cameo: The writers appear as the hosts of the crossbow-training video.
- Dueling Works: Would have been this with The Hunt, a more serious horror film about a group of rich people hunting a young woman. However, with that film pushed back to March 2020 after a pair of back-to-back mass shootings in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio, Ready or Not won by default.
- Enforced Method Acting: Elyse Levesque (Charity Le Domas) said in the behind-the-scenes of the film that she has no idea how to hold a speargun, and no one told her if she was doing it right or not. Given that all of the Le Domases are supposed to be airheads with no idea what they're doing, not telling her her how to hold a speargun was probably the best move.
- Irony as She Is Cast: Melanie Scrofano (Emilie), best known for her role as Wynonna Earp in the eponymous show (an Action Girl with great shooting skills), plays an incompetent drug-addicted heiress who's a terrible shot with every weapon.
Trivia / Ready or Not (2019)