- Breakthrough Hit: Odin Sphere was Vanillaware's first hit game outside of Japan.
- Relationship Voice Actor: Ayako Kawasumi with Tomokazu Seki as Onyx. Hmm, where have we seen this relationship before...?
- Also, many of the female voice cast will reunite again, in some cases even with similar roles, in the Queen's Blade franchise.
- What Could Have Been: A recent interview with Kentaro Onishi, a Vanillaware employee and the director of "Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir", reveals that there were multiple add-ons that didn't make it into the final game.
- There was an idea for an online multiplayer minigame called Erion Wars. They didn't have the time and couldn't get George Kamitani's approval.
- There are also apparently a lot of missing story cutscenes such as those detailing King Odin's past. They considered making a separate library with new cutscenes showing these missing events, but time restraints and story consistency meant it wasn't possible.
- Remember how there's a lot of missing story regarding Ingway and some of what he was up to during the events of the main story? They actually considered giving him his own chapter, but it was difficult to angle the story from his point of view and his lack of a Psypher meant that his gameplay wouldn't match up with the main system anyway.
Trivia / Odin Sphere