- Actor Allusion: Jail Scaglietti is a power hungry Mad Scientist with a penchant for having numerous female lackeys working for him that are each named after a number. This isn't the first time Ken Narita has voiced a character like this.
- Beam Me Up, Scotty!: Vivio's (and Olivie's) title, Seiō (Saint King), is popularly translated by fans as "Sankt Kaiser" — a term which appears nowhere in the original Japanese series. The actual German (or rather, Ancient Belkan) translation used in-show is Heilige Kaiser note , which can be heard when the automated systems on the Saint's Cradle are broadcasting status reports.
- Fandom Nod:
- The "Who is the strongest in Section Six?" chapter of the manga.
- The two omake chapters take a nod at every single meme fans have, including the massive amounts of Les Yay, Nanoha being a Blood Knight (well, actually, it's just that Raising Heart is Axe-Crazy and Nanoha is in fact sane) and... well, everyone being in love with Nanoha.
- Late Export for You: it took ten years for an official subtitled version to be released on Amazon.
Trivia / Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS