- Breakthrough Hit: "Dirty House Music", arguably.
- Development Hell: Album number three.
- Dye Hard: A natural brunette, her hair has been electric red for most of her career, but of late it's also been pink.
- The Merch: Oh yes, even unsigned artists have official merchandising these days. Prior to the deluxe packages of her second album being released, you could buy Giulietta-branded hats, shirts and singlets.
- Name's the Same: An interesting case. She shares her name with a particular model of Alfa Romeo-make car, and if you google 'Giulietta' your answers will be filled with cars. You'll need to google 'Giulietta Russo' or 'Giulietta music' to find her.
- Saved from Development Hell: 911: Code Pink was originally slated to be released on November 19, 2011, but was then pushed back multiple times (Giulietta stated that this was due to rerecording some of the tracks). It was eventually released on July 12, 2012.
- Sleeper Hit: "Dirty House Music", recorded in 2007 and released in 2008 but not really making much of an impact until 2009.
Trivia / Giulietta