- Creator Backlash: "We've done better songs. It's great to be recognized, shame it's 'Take on Me'."
- Executive Meddling: Most tracks on Minor Earth Major Sky were remixed by the album's producer to make it more radio-friendly for the German market. Whether it made them worse, or better, is entirely up to the listener.
- For their third album, Stay On These Roads, the band wanted to work with a different producer, but the record label did not want to go away from the winning formula that had given them "Take On Me" (producer Alan Tarney) and the band chafed under his thumb.
- Romance on the Set: Morten Harkett started dating Bunty Bailey after the recording of the famous "Take on Me" music video.
- Production Posse: With film and music video director Steve Barron for all of their videos.
- Video Source: They provide the video for Animated Music Video.
Trivia / a-ha